PDA

View Full Version : Things are goin to hell in a handbasket......so what?

Jehosaphaty
Jun 26, 2003, 11:39 AM
everywhere i turn i see someone complaining about hacking, duping, massive level gaining, and all sorts of other not so nice things that sega hasnt fixed.

right, well, i agree that these things do suck, but in reality, wat can u do about it? i mean eventually u just have to bite the bullet and tell urself its just a game. after all, theres more to life than level gaining and rare hunting. (well at least i think haha) but seriously, half the game is about the relationships you have with friends online. i mean just enjoy playing and meeting people, have fun. so things are unfair. boo frickity who.

i just grow tired of the constant whining. its like every day someone has a revelation to the fact that the game is hacked. i mean its not like its a new asstonishing fact, so either accpet it or leave.

sorry if this goes against whatever you like to believe, but the reality of pso is that its hacked to hell. at least have fun with it while you can http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

well happy playin and rare hunting....cheers

Orange_Coconut
Jun 26, 2003, 11:42 AM
^ Well said Jehosaphaty. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jehosaphaty
Jun 26, 2003, 11:45 AM
gracias, and im in three digits baby ooo yeah

Ness
Jun 26, 2003, 11:49 AM
I agree with you, man. People need to just calm down.

LordCronai
Jun 26, 2003, 02:46 PM
This is true, except one thing...if you don't like whining, why are you in the rants forum? Its practically made for that exact purpose.

Jehosaphaty
Jun 26, 2003, 03:10 PM
haha i just have a problem with whining thats rehashed over and over and over again

LordCronai
Jun 26, 2003, 05:13 PM
Ah, makes sense. So does your sig.

Dime
Jun 26, 2003, 05:34 PM
I agree, I am a firm believer that people should do more shutting the fuck up, and less bitching about everything.

Balthor
Jun 26, 2003, 05:47 PM
Too bad it won't happen. People have nothing better to do then to complain about the origin of a Varista.

Then I remember people can be whiny little fucks.

Jehosaphaty
Jun 26, 2003, 06:39 PM
im glad others feel the same. the other day i was at another forum, and it was bluntly obvious that people were using hacked items, and yet they refused to believe that they were. when questioned on the origon of their weapons, they got very defensive and claimed that they were from "legit" "friends" -- for pitys sake, just admit to yourself that the game is hacked. that bugs me alot, people who think everything is so happy go lucky legit. haha so optimistic, yes i am:) hay for me its all about having fun with friends and not givin a crap

Dime
Jun 26, 2003, 07:23 PM
What you talking about? My friend gave me the Lavis cannon, Dark Falz dropped it.

Jehosaphaty
Jun 26, 2003, 07:31 PM
ahh friendship, you just gotta love it