PDA

View Full Version : whats so good about red scorpio?

excecutor
Jun 26, 2003, 12:26 PM
i got one yesterday from a viridian pal rappy. i mean whats so good about it? its a tad bit more powerful than a guilty light. and its special does minimal damage, well not minimal but not that much. its not any faster or anything. so whats so good about it, or is there nothing that great about it?

Orange_Coconut
Jun 26, 2003, 12:29 PM
It's a Red Weapon? I'm not sure. On the scale of Photon Launchers is it one of the better ones? I remember most of the Red Weapons being around 2nd best in their grouping.

excecutor
Jun 26, 2003, 12:32 PM
its not a red weapon. the red weapons are all weapons that are supposedly able to be used by hunters. the red weapons come from red ring rico a hunter. and red scorpio is NOT a red weapon

Orange_Coconut
Jun 26, 2003, 01:08 PM
Ho-hum, then that's interesting, Maybe just and overrated rare? :/ I dunno.

Eumcoz
Jun 26, 2003, 02:18 PM
i always though red weapons came from flowen...

Dhylec
Jun 26, 2003, 02:22 PM
On 2003-06-26 12:18, Eumcoz wrote:
i always though red weapons came from flowen...

rico's red weps are indeed related/connected to flowen in some way.. they spell out his name http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Jazhara
Jun 27, 2003, 07:44 AM
AFAIK Red Scorpio has a Fire-based special (Rafoie?), which makes it very handy for droid Rangers fighting Falz (and Dark Gunners).

Octavian
Jun 27, 2003, 08:11 AM
but hunters cant use the red mechs. makes me mad.

Electron
Jun 27, 2003, 08:56 AM
Well, it's the best Photon Launcher...
There are better guns out there but this is the best Photon Launcher.

excecutor
Jun 27, 2003, 04:27 PM
arent things like the nug bazooka like photon launchers? so wouldnt that make the gee gue (sp) be the best photon launcher?

Mirian
Jun 27, 2003, 04:35 PM
Im pretty sure the NUG 2000 is better than the gi gue launcher.

Dime
Jun 27, 2003, 04:53 PM
Here's the deal, the NUG is the STRONGEST bazooka, the Gi Gue is the second STRONGEST, but neither of the two can combo. Therefore the Red Scorpio does a bit more damage since it can combo.

Electron
Jun 27, 2003, 04:54 PM
On 2003-06-27 14:27, excecutor wrote:
arent things like the nug bazooka like photon launchers? so wouldnt that make the gee gue (sp) be the best photon launcher?

No, the nug is a bazooka. The Photon Launchers shoot in a straight pearcing line and bazookas shoots explosive shots, kind of like Rafoie.

Genoa
Jun 27, 2003, 05:08 PM
I thought the Red Scorpia was that gun that the RAcaseal uses on that quest (offline). You know the one where your in the Ruins doing research on the new gun that that FOnewm (who you also give your enemy parts too) had made. Maybe that's why they make it look so good when its really not all that. Personally I would stick with my Guilty Light. :/

Electron
Jun 27, 2003, 06:29 PM
On 2003-06-27 15:08, MegamanX wrote:
I thought the Red Scorpia was that gun that the RAcaseal uses on that quest (offline). You know the one where your in the Ruins doing research on the new gun that that FOnewm (who you also give your enemy parts too) had made. Maybe that's why they make it look so good when its really not all that. Personally I would stick with my Guilty Light. :/

That's the one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif