PDA

View Full Version : It seems like what sucks about PSO is outweighing the good..

PrinceCorky
Jun 26, 2003, 01:32 PM
I have seen quite a few topics about the very worst aspects of the game and it seems, since I know but one friend online, that it wouldn't be worth it to continue bugging my parents for the things I need to just see that visual lobby even once with my beloved Corky in it. with all the idiots and dupers(is there really a difference?) and corruption and FSOD...

Am I just too focused on the bad things, or is PSO really not going to be worth it in a matter of months, tops? I was so looking forward to it when I bought the game a little less than a year ago...

So...what do you guys think? Should I just give up all hope in this game I once thought was great? Is there any hope of a little joy without tremendous sacrifice?

Masta_Blasta
Jun 26, 2003, 01:35 PM
no don't give this game up its to damn addictive and u'll miss it

Duder_Cooter
Jun 26, 2003, 01:36 PM
I'm getting sick of these posts...If you don't like the game and the risk, THEN DON'T PLAY. Nobody is twisting your arm to keep playing. Your just making it worse by bitching.

Parabola
Jun 26, 2003, 01:38 PM
Pandora's Box...lol

Dhylec
Jun 26, 2003, 02:07 PM
On 2003-06-26 11:35, Masta_Blasta wrote:
no don't give this game up its to damn addictive and u'll miss it

yup!
heh if online gave u problems then play offline multi
i dont face none of the negative things u mention
the only negative thing about pso ep2 is GAME ADDICTION!
i played for hundreds of hours w/many different chars & still dont get enough..
look at the item reports i have for whitill..soon purplenum http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Vanango
Jun 26, 2003, 02:11 PM
the huge appeal for me about PSO is meeting new people and just having fun. There are times when I like to power level and whatnot, but I get more satisfaction hanging out in the lobbies and just chatting with people.

Benoit
Jun 26, 2003, 02:32 PM
Of course you're going to see more posts about the negative traits. That's just how life is. It's way easier to complain than to praise, or to find bad things than good things. That's our nature.

Playing online is great. Meeting people, chatting, slashing monsters together, question, challenging, battling, and stuff, it never gets old. It's really worth your time. Sure, there are assholes online and dupers and what not, but there's nothing that can be done about it. Just try to avoid them and play with the good people out there.

kat
Jun 26, 2003, 03:50 PM
jeez... I'm so sick of this negativity showing up.

You know the bad, you know the good, and it's a personal choice to continue to play or not.

If I see one more 'goodbye forever pso' post here about someone quitting and wanting a ton of attention I may just scream...

s.TiNgEr
Jun 26, 2003, 03:52 PM
play.....
or if you don't like fun, and addictive games, then don't....

Gray4
Jun 26, 2003, 04:06 PM
You seem to like to complain. This post should be moved to the IGN PSO board... you'll find lots of like minded whiners there...

Nerd
Jun 26, 2003, 06:33 PM
You have probably overplayed the game. Take a break from PSO, play another game, or go take a walk in the park. Give it a couple weeks or a month, then it will feel like new again.

XerxesIX
Jun 26, 2003, 06:49 PM
I agree with Nerd.

I took a break from PSO for a few weeks after I got tired of it, and I came back recently. It has entirely renewed my love for this game.

MasterForce
Jun 26, 2003, 08:19 PM
Thats what i do i play pso until im sick of it then i trade my gamecube for my cousins ps2 and play that until im sick of it. then switch back

PrinceCorky
Jun 27, 2003, 02:27 PM
Thanks everyone!I feel better now...Its just that I see soooo many complaints...but I just found a Hildebear's Head so I'll not be complaining for a while...Yay Hildebear!!!

Mirian
Jun 27, 2003, 04:42 PM
Congratualtions