PDA

View Full Version : FanFic: The 7th Recon: Plotting Revenge (My Second FanFic)

Lieutenant
Jun 26, 2003, 02:46 PM
Resuming where the first Chapter left of The 7th Recon

Chapter 2: Plotting Revenge

As soon as Ryan and Kyle were done warping to Pioneer 2 They say goodbye and Ryan reported the story to HQ. Walking back to his house Kyle stop at each of his fallen comrades houses to give their loved ones each their son, brother, uncle, or husband their dog tags. Finally after handing Scotts's dog tag to his wife, he departed with a heavy heart to his house, were he tried to rinse of all the blood on his body in which most came off. Later that night, he tried to get what sleep he could, but all he could think of were the sights of all the mangled bodies and blood and the two men which he regretfully should have interegated. Then he thought of Clare... not only had he done his share of killing and served Pioneer 2 well he had to be forced out of retirement to kill once again...

At 5 a.m. he reported to HQ were he was informed that he was getting more troops. He had an hour to brief the troops and then they were going to once again be shipped out. A General by the name of Nathan Patterson showed the Major his troops. They all looked so young and inexperienced. Once he had their attention he started:

"Men, I realize this is your first time out, but I want you to remember... We are the 7th Recon, One of the Most elite forces in this army... We will be going into the Ruins on a Seek and Destroy Mission... The group before you was slain by this group... but before going down they took out a large portion of them

Sorry I need to Go now I'll Finish the rest 2mmorrow or somethin PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST ANYTHING!