PDA

View Full Version : Ruin Block

Sakura-kun
Jun 26, 2003, 02:58 PM
hey I get to the ruins but theres some pulsing dorway with 3 symbols, and one is glowing green...
How do I get into the ruins ????

no1
Jun 26, 2003, 03:06 PM
You remember some big statues on the way through the game? The most noticeable one would be in Forest because you probably have walked past it.

Well there are three big monuments hidden through out the Forest 2, Caves 2 and Mines 2. You just have to make sure that you hit them on the way through the levels. It is probably Caves 2 you missed, I always miss that one http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif. If it is Caves 2 or Forest 2 then you will have to do Mines again and defeat Vol Opt again. If you think you missed the monument in Mines 2, then just do Mines again.

Azman
Jun 26, 2003, 03:10 PM
lol wasn't Rico's message enough?

"...Maybe those pillars I found are keys..."

Or something to that affect.

I've found you can activate the pillars on the Gamecube, before you defeat Vol Opt! Whats with that!?

Davion
Jun 26, 2003, 03:13 PM
On 2003-06-26 13:10, Azman wrote:

I've found you can activate the pillars on the Gamecube, before you defeat Vol Opt! Whats with that!?

It saves time, and I like that they changed it. Now that there's an episode 2 there was really no need to push the ep 1 story any longer than it needed.

Sakura-kun
Jun 26, 2003, 03:26 PM
no it wasnt enouogh.... -_- Thanx I thought so but i couldnt find the 3rd one. Do any of the maps on this site mark the pillars?

LollipopLolita
Jun 26, 2003, 03:27 PM
all the episode 1 maps mark the pillars in their appropriate locations for each pattern and variation