a new game coming out called PSO..

Her brother had just bought dream cast and

only had 2 games for it so he wanted to buy

that game.

A few weeks later he bought the game, A

keyboard,VMU x4 and a cover chase.

That day His little sister made a new chara

named Mina..

She had found a way to level up offline..(keep doing battle training quest)

When her chara was on LV 25 she wanted,

To go online so she did,She meet some people

and started gaming.....

When her lv was 46 she heard about

dupping,She thought it was a silly way to

make items(and thought why would people do this sort of thing),One day she meet up with some

people she had meet Before, One person gave

her lots of items,she said thank you and Never

thought about them...

Now at lv 51 Mina has discoverd that they

were dupped items...

She was freaked because she had just heard

that sega was making a new part to the

game and you could not use it if you had

dupped items...

So today Mina is going to throw away these

items (Listed below)

-akikos frying pan
-inferno bazooka
-spread needle
-twin brand
-s-beats
-p-arms

thats all of them,I am so sorry about keeping

these items and i hope you understand....

i did not know these were dupped!

I am Really Really Really Really Really Really

Really Really Really Really Really Really

Really Really Really sorry,Please post

your thoughts and if you forgive me or not....

-----Mina

ps. i am sooooo sorry!

Spy
Mar 15, 2001, 06:26 AM
We need more neophytes like you around here http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif You're definitly doing the right thing by chucking the items, so don't apologize about getting them. In the end you did the right thing, and I, for one, appluad you.

Mina
Mar 15, 2001, 06:28 AM
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH SPY!!!

Spy
Mar 15, 2001, 06:30 AM
No, thank you. There are very, very few people around here that I don't suspect of duping crimes against gaming, and it really gives me hope to find just one more person that doesn't sink to that level.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Spy on 2001-03-15 03:32 ]</font>

Danger_Girl
Mar 15, 2001, 06:43 AM
Mina is my hero! The same thing happend to me actually....I think anyway. I used to play with a guy, and I still do, that gave me some great stuff. A mag cell and a twin brand. It was just before this duping thing got crazy. You know back when finding a double saber was HUGE! Sortly after I found out he was getting his stuff duped. So I created a game, droped them on the ground, and exited. He told me the stuff wasn't duped, but come on, I aint stupid. Well not totaly anyway. The sad thing is this guy was one of, if not my very favorite person to play with at the time
http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif. I still miss playing with him. I wish he would have never started in with the cheaters. If only I could have been a better influance on him. I still see him from time to time, and whenever we play he keeps his dupes out of sight. He knows what a fanatic I am about the whole cheat thing. But it will never be the same as before.
Mina you are great! I can't wait to meet you.

Sheogorath
Mar 15, 2001, 06:44 AM
She reminds me of Azrael, one of my favorite people to game with. You don't often find Level 100 Rangers still trotting around with a Meteor Smash.

It's refreshing to see a "purists", and even more so when said purists remains that way, even after being exposed to the wonders of duping.

You might not be level 100 Mina, but theres enough purity in that PSO character of yours to fill up the empty, hollowed out shells of thousands of dupers.

God bless ya,

Mina
Mar 15, 2001, 06:50 AM
Thank you soo much!
After i posted that i thought,OMG what have i done!i thought id get like 500 hate mails!
N E WAYZ...thank you soo much for saying that you guys!!

Lysan
Mar 15, 2001, 06:56 AM
Well done Mina (stands and applaudes). It took me a while, but it looks like I found a group of "purists" to play with! No more groups of level 20's with every weapon in the game for me.

Defend
Mar 15, 2001, 07:05 AM
It would be good if there was a way to give'infected' items to people, so when logging on the server would screw them over. That way you could get some character you weren't too interested in keeping, trot around online, find an obvious duper, and trade away.

You could get like a patriotic clan going! Freedom to the land of PSO!

Oronis
Mar 15, 2001, 07:14 AM
Congrats Mina =)

Also Sheograth I've had the same thing happen to me as well with some of my older PSO friends heh

Sheogorath
Mar 15, 2001, 07:16 AM
Sirren386? THE Sirren386 I was chatting with in Puck-9 Lobby 1 at 2:30 EST yesterday? the one with the sattleite dish for a head? LOL

How come we didn't play? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif

Mina
Mar 15, 2001, 07:39 AM
To people reading this right now,please post your thoughts!

-----Mina (-_-)

Oronis
Mar 15, 2001, 08:02 AM
Yep the one and only lol

Wouldn't have mattered if we grouped anyways I ended up going out about 20 min later. Posting from my friends house while I'm on my insomniac spree(Gonna be 52 hours soon lol).

Sheogorath
Mar 15, 2001, 08:15 AM
Oronis: A man after my own heart.

I've only had one friend who understood my ability to go without sleep. My own family is still, to this day, calling me a vampire. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

I feel that sleep is optional, and if you want a good PSO character, sleep just doesn't fit into the equation http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_biggrin.gif