PDA

View Full Version : I need some help

etd
Jun 27, 2003, 12:11 AM
can some one point me to a guide that will tell me the best place to pipe for rae monsters.

Reenee
Jun 27, 2003, 12:39 AM
Read the quest guides for enemy counts, and then you're on your own to find a spot that offers plenty of that enemy species.

Stalfos333
Jun 27, 2003, 01:01 AM
I'd disagree. Enemy counts are of limited usefulness...In Episode 2, also, piping is somewhat restricted...

For Rappies, the obvious choice is the Fake in Yellow quest. A large room offers lines of rappies you can pipe and see easily.

For rare monkeybears, pipe the last room in the Forest of Sorrow Quest. You'll have to kill some, but you can get four at a time in that room.

Lillies, try the Waterfall Tears Quest. A room near the end offers a ton of lillies, bunched together for easy sight. Just try to exit through one of the two locked doors without killing the first wave, and even more will appear.

Slimes, the most you can get is two in a room, and splitting and piping them is dangerous. Better to just find one, in my opinion.

etd
Jun 27, 2003, 01:07 AM
I'm looking for a barbleg(sp?) to get a guilty light for my section id bluefull.

Stalfos333
Jun 27, 2003, 01:23 AM
A barble is a form of enemy, not a rare enemy. Like a Gobooma or Gigobooma compares to a Booma.

Reenee
Jun 27, 2003, 01:31 AM
Let's just call the Barble the Ultimate Mode replacement for the Booma.

dj_dan
Jun 27, 2003, 01:37 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=61

Genoa
Jun 27, 2003, 01:49 AM
I have a Guilty Light... whats so special about it? You want it for the Extra attack right? It does have a high chance of freezing your opponents. I got mine from Vol Opt/Vhard/RAmar/SKYly. What I'm REALLY looking for is The Right arm of a Delsaber. oh and another Dragon Slayer. But I think the only way of getting one of those is by beating the boss Dragon right?

LollipopLolita
Jun 27, 2003, 02:05 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=814