PDA

View Full Version : GC: HOW DO YOU GET S-RANK WEAPONS???

Genoa
Jun 27, 2003, 01:56 AM
The best weapons I have ever had in my Life were probably Delsabers Buster + Sheild, and Stag Cuttlery. I looked on the weapon list on this site and it show SO many weapons better than what I had. My Ult file was deleted by my friend...grrr.... so now I'm a level 61 RAmarl/SKYly at Vhard Ruins. But her best and only special weapon gun is a Varista... I can't even find a VISK. All I find are stupid DB SABERS. I have 8 DB sabers. I don't need anymore!
oh her best Weapon that she has found other than her gun would be Rappy's fan but she doesn't have enough ATP to use it yet... So the Ruins are really really hard for me. I have like...7 Scape Dolls for dark falz. But I also wanted to know if you can only go to Ult by being at level 80 or above... I still don't know how I got to Vhard Ruins with a Laser+25. I found my Varista TODAY at the forest...from a level 1 box. I thought it would be a photon drop...whata surprise I got. So the reason I'm asking this is because I really REALLY NEED BETTER WEAPONS!!!

LollipopLolita
Jun 27, 2003, 02:03 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=691