PDA

View Full Version : How about Daggers?

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jun 27, 2003, 02:16 AM
It may just be me, but I like to use Daggers.... Which one do you prefer cause I'm having a tough decision on which ones I wanna look for...

Stalfos333
Jun 27, 2003, 02:22 AM
Red Daggers are pretty good, for daggers.

Sunblast
Jun 29, 2003, 12:23 AM
I can only tell you about the ones that I have. Blade Dance, which is killer cool, and Bloody Art, which I got my first two of on a run through the mines recently, so I haven't seen it yet. I am a RAmar, so the only way I can see these is if my brother, a HUcast, uses them. Still, I'd have to say they are very cool looking. PSOW says that HUcaseals are the best with daggers because they have the best animation. Sorry I couldn't help much.

Genoa
Jun 29, 2003, 12:31 AM
Blade Dance, Bloody Art, and Cross Scar. Must have if you like daggers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Genoa
Jun 29, 2003, 12:32 AM
oh and you do know that Oran finds these things like crazy

Genoa
Jun 29, 2003, 12:38 AM
If I had a Hunter... oh wait I do ! Well I use weapons that hit all the enemies infront of me. Daggers would be good on bosses or things that are really hard and are alone... but Swords and Partisans would be good for a Hunter when your fighting lots of enemies. And you should never go anywhere without some type of gun. Especialy if you a HUmar. Gotta get them traps. Those traps are so evil in the mines...grr... anyway, I would get 3 types of weapons.

Handgun
Partisan
Daggers
Double Sabers

but if you have good ATA and need more ATP

Mechguns
Swords
Daggers
Twin Swords

Genoa
Jun 29, 2003, 12:39 AM
oh I ment 4 types of weapons... I goofed

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Jun 29, 2003, 12:55 AM
Daggers ehhhh...... Daggers are fun to use. I like using them more than swords. I wouldnt know wut to tell u cause all i have is a Blade Dance and Bloody Art. Anyway, daggers makes ur character do cooler moves.

Nani-chan
Jun 29, 2003, 01:48 AM
Daggers seem to push enemies back further or at least are harder to get hit compared to DoubleSabers's or TwinSwords's. (In my opinion)

klepto
Jun 29, 2003, 02:34 PM
Hunters should carry 3 types of weapons with them at all times. A multi hit weapon, a single enemy weapon, a gun. A good multi hit weapon is any type of high ATP sword (S-Rank, Chain Sawd, Red Sword, T-J sword), A good single hit weapon is a twin or a saber (orioagito, sange and yasha, lavis cannon, lavis blades, double cannon, MKB, BKB, high hit % Vulcans), and a good gun could be anything really, a High % Varista would work.

jediknight007
Jun 29, 2003, 02:43 PM
I have a Blade Dance and Bloody Art and they are well fun to use.

Davion
Jun 29, 2003, 03:25 PM
MegamanX, we have an edit button. Anyway, S-reds are great daggers if you can find them. The power and defence that the S/D gives (if you can't cast those spells by yourself) you puts it on par with beter daggers. Besides, they look hella cool.

Dark_Cloud
Jun 29, 2003, 03:39 PM
i have s beats blades they're cool especially with the 1 hit kill special.

bunnysama
Jun 29, 2003, 04:45 PM
try to get twin chakrums or s-beat blades, they're t of the most effective daggers around, they have high atp and can kill with 1 hit with the special, plus the look cool

Helios
Jun 29, 2003, 06:37 PM
daggers are ok but i like twin swords alot better

i use it with a general/battle and i can do a soft/hard/hard combo to any enemy and not get hit. plus, i'm used to them

man, i'd like to have Sange & Yasha

kat
Jun 29, 2003, 08:11 PM
i love daggers myself, but they don't do enough damage in multiplayer melee... so I have grass assasins sabers with a god battle equiped to get that speed up to date. I love their multi hit ability. Fav. Daggers to date are the blade dance... really cool.

Oh, and if you like daggers, you might like the weapons like Booma's claw and photon claws... even if they're not doubles...

Reiya
Jun 30, 2003, 07:53 AM
In my opinion the best dagger in the game is the lavis blade, so if ur looking for a powerful dagger with a cool special attack go for the lavis blade.

rena-ko
Jun 30, 2003, 08:36 AM
my favorite dagger type weapon right now is beryll knuckle #1...

but that is because i rarely own some, except several 'yellow photon series'-ones. and my oran is yet preparing to level up (first srank, then leveling up, then finding all the nice dagger types)

Malkavian
Jun 30, 2003, 11:15 AM
The "so weird why there arent many dupes of it" Lavis Blade is probably the dagger that better combines power and coolness. The 3 of the Sinows and pan arms are neat too.