PDA

View Full Version : Recently been searching for...........

NodMan
Jun 27, 2003, 02:55 AM
Recently been searching for Belra's Right Arm with my Whitill FOmarl trying to kill a couple of birds with one stone like HandGun: Guld, Rico's Glasses, and Rico's Earings along with Belra's Right Arm. Anyways two Rico's Glasses appear after about 150 runs throught Ult. Ruins and finally I get Belra's Right Arm. Now I am think "All right finally a good ranged weapon besides Frozen Shooter for my RAmar" (becasue i had heard that it is a pretty good weapon). So I go back to Pioneer 2 and load up the Doctor Osota's Research and change it into Belra's Cannon and I gave it to my RAmar. I loaded him up by himself to see what it was like and I almost cried at crappy of weapon it really is. Range as long as a Photon launcher, ok power, can't get it to sequence attack, and the special that I had heard was so awsome sucks so much that I wanted to kill every thing in site.

What my point is why did I hear so many good things about this weapon and also why does it suck so much I mean come on it came from an Indi Belra one of the badest monsters in the game (in apperance and power).

Also it is not my LV154 RAmar that is the problem here with 1123ATP and 227ATA.

joncushing
Jun 27, 2003, 05:07 AM
The people that told u that the belra cannon is good are probably level 40 weaklings lol

Duder_Cooter
Jun 27, 2003, 05:53 AM
Yes belra cannon is noth that good at all. If you ask me....since you use a Nug2000 it would be a waste to get a belra cannon. But that is just me.

Rljohn
Jun 27, 2003, 07:39 AM
Yep...it sucks....I traded it away b/c it sucks...I still have a duped copy on my backup card...but honestly...pretend the item is good and trade it for something better...

anyway...it says the SPECIal ATTACK is powerufl, but it also sucks ass..

NodMan
Jun 28, 2003, 12:46 AM
Duder_Cooter I know that my Nug-2000 with 35% to hit is going to be better than any ranged weapon but you know with hipe on an item I had to get it to see.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: NodMan on 2003-06-27 23:58 ]</font>