PDA

View Full Version : question about ideal equipment for a RAmar

iamthehbomb
Jun 27, 2003, 04:10 AM
Hi all,

I was looking at the suggested ideal equipment for each class, and for a male ranger it said a Sense Plate was the best. Unfortunately for me my two main characters are bluefull and skyly. Therein, I cannot find this item. Can anyone suggest what I could use as a good replacement?

thanks for any help you provided

Duder_Cooter
Jun 27, 2003, 05:55 AM
For my RAmar I have a Rivial frame and a Delsaber shield. These work pretty good for me.

iamthehbomb
Jun 28, 2003, 02:37 AM
Can anybody else offer help?

Logical2u
Jun 28, 2003, 12:33 PM
Sense plate is recomended for a Ramar because it allows you to see traps. Always. Which is good when you have a Rifle and some newbs (usually Humar, unfortunatly) rush ahead and bash all the monsters then get killed because of a Freeze Trap.

Use whatever you can find. And ask Redria-ers for help with armor... we are neglected, no one asks for rare armors only weapons. (speaking of which, any one want a Ultimate Frame or 4?)

lordinviso
Jun 28, 2003, 12:52 PM
Just because the ideal equipment says you should pick a Sense Plate doesn't meant you should. If I were you I would try and get a Guard Wave, Luminous Field, or something else. Sense Plate isn't that all good.