PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be cool if....

Dime
Jun 27, 2003, 04:43 AM
There were Enemy Body Part mags? That'd be sweet. Nano Dragon wings!

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jun 27, 2003, 01:44 PM
Grass Assassin's head floating behind you would be pretty cool, but kinda freaky...

Bit
Jun 27, 2003, 01:46 PM
XD It'd be pretty scary to have say, an Olga Flow head. How big would that Be?

Mildewman1
Jun 27, 2003, 01:47 PM
I've always thought that a smaller "you" mag would be cool. One that does the same motions as you and everything.

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jun 27, 2003, 01:51 PM
Or a Morfos Wings and Recon Head... OOO that's interesting....

Toxzan
Jun 27, 2003, 01:52 PM
It'd be aswume if you could get your mag to grow into a human or something and they'd back you up like those ppl you get in quests

Davion
Jun 27, 2003, 02:02 PM
On 2003-06-27 11:52, Toxzan wrote:
It'd be aswume if you could get your mag to grow into a human or something and they'd back you up like those ppl you get in quests

You mean NPCs. I think that's pushing it a bit. I want my mag to be more of a stat booster and fashion statement than an NPC.

I love the idea of enemy part mags, but alas I doubt we shall ever see them.

Vanango
Jun 27, 2003, 02:08 PM
or an NPR mag that told you news.

Or an actually Maglite flashlight that illuminated a room like a mag should.

Ryudo
Jun 27, 2003, 02:52 PM
ooo some of those idea's are pretty cool ^_^

you could bring enemy parts to montague to get the weapon, or to some other guy for the mag

I want a mini gol dragon flying around my shoulders ^_^

Akuma_the_HUcast
Jun 27, 2003, 04:17 PM
heh id want gal giffon wings.

and if a hucast could use it.

Mirian
Jun 27, 2003, 04:23 PM
A Volt Opt Mag would pretty cool... a small one, i mean, and not the "ghost head" in his first form, i'd want the second form

Daemon00
Jun 27, 2003, 07:30 PM
me and my friend were talkin the other day and we got a round to thinking that class mixess should be instated.

Like when you completely beat the game with two different classes ( Force Hunter or Ranger). you should be able to merge those two and have a lvl 1 mix class.
can you imagine a character with the power of a hunter and the mst of a force.

Reenee
Jun 27, 2003, 07:32 PM
Rappy Mag. In its normal state, it'd do its running animation as if it got up. When you feed it, it floats up and down above your head bopping your head, and making the confuse status "squiggle" effect on your head. :3

Ghaleon
Jun 27, 2003, 07:50 PM
i want a canadine mag

Dime
Jun 27, 2003, 08:12 PM
On 2003-06-27 17:50, Ghaleon wrote:
i want a canadine mag

I was thinking the same, but a Canune or Canabin would be cooler.

echo-2003
Jun 27, 2003, 08:28 PM
On 2003-06-27 17:30, Daemon00 wrote:
me and my friend were talkin the other day and we got a round to thinking that class mixess should be instated.

Like when you completely beat the game with two different classes ( Force Hunter or Ranger). you should be able to merge those two and have a lvl 1 mix class.
can you imagine a character with the power of a hunter and the mst of a force.

Hey that's pretty cool. But make it so you have to finish Ultimate with both at least once, don't wanna
make it too easy now http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.

I would also like to add I think having duel mags would be neat or maybe fusion of 2 mags. How abut mags that beef up not only your stats but your elemental resistance too.

PhrozenPhoenix
Jun 27, 2003, 10:34 PM
A mag.......a plain old mag....that would
0//||z012z

Nai_Calus
Jun 27, 2003, 10:52 PM
I want a Mag that looks like a red box. XD Or kind of like the idea of having a Mag that looked like a miniature version of you, one where you picked it's hair style/colour/species/sex and then it evolved to look like a Hunter, Ranger or Force depending on what stat was highest. Like if you had a POW Mag it would look like a Hunter, and a DEX Mag would look like a Ranger. And it would have little fairy butterfly wings and be cute. I'm weird, yes, leave me alone.