PDA

View Full Version : Not so Sacred Cloth?

Octavian
Jun 27, 2003, 07:56 AM
So, got my purplenim charachter to offline ult. yesterday, I've been lazy so i did'nt manage to get this done until he was level 85, lol. anyhow once there, getting to the quest "the fake in yellow", i decided now would be a good time to get my pal rappy drop, not pre-researching what the drop, i just start piping for them. the first one drops a flame barrier, second one kills me, and the third one drops a sacred cloth. I was very happy, but then noticed the stats, an 11 star rare with such a low defence and evp boost? and such a high level requirement? what was the point of this, peoples opinions please.

rena-ko
Jun 27, 2003, 08:25 AM
as far as i know its working like a state/maintenance was in v1 and v2.

i have two of them (def and evade varies wide, btw...) but since it has really bad stats i havent tried it so far (maybe i at least give it a try later on ^-^;)

VulpesMundi
Jun 27, 2003, 08:52 AM
Not quite a State/Maintenance. It only prevents paralysis. But for its weak stats it's not worth it. It's just as easy to find a Cure/Paralysis and a Guard Wave (much better stats and only level 101 to equip) if you happen to have a Greennill.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-06-27 06:53 ]</font>

Reenee
Jun 27, 2003, 10:16 AM
Wouldn't be logical to say that since this thing requires Level 154 usage, you'd need less and less defenses and evasion, correct?

Electron
Jun 27, 2003, 12:18 PM
On 2003-06-27 08:16, Shapiro wrote:
Wouldn't be logical to say that since this thing requires Level 154 usage, you'd need less and less defenses and evasion, correct?

Depends on if you want better defense than before and not the same defense as before.
I don't think it's worth to sacrifice the def/evp just for the Cure/Paralysis.

dj_dan
Jun 27, 2003, 09:03 PM
I'd have to say that it's definitely worth it.

Gave mine to my FOmarl. I slap that bad boy on whenever I venture into Caves.

Ob-Lillies? A breeze.

NodMan
Jun 28, 2003, 01:47 AM
Come on man built in Anti Paralisise what else is there to say and the DEF increase shouldn't really matter on a LV144 character anyways.