PDA

View Full Version : Forming a trio(poll)

Weaponslash
Jun 27, 2003, 11:30 AM
Well when i do not play online with my friends i will usually play with my big bro and a friend of mine.But i am in a dilema of what NEW character Schould i start for this reason:
FOmar:i have created alrady one with the feeling that a support force wil be needed even though i do not seem to do any damage at all with my techs to bosses which is very annoying
Hucast:What more can i say?His will terminate the enemies by himself.But he can not exactly help the team because his lack of RESTA and may create a problem
Humar:I have him as my main character and you know what of him right?
So what schould i do?
Forgot to mention that my bros character is a Ramar and my friends a Hucast.Remember also that i am a former Hunter type

MasterForce
Jun 27, 2003, 11:37 AM
Choose a FOmar. A force could really help yout team out

Neo_Slayer
Jun 27, 2003, 12:01 PM
i would continue with the HUmar cuz he is good for close range combat and is a good amount of TP to still help the group.

Weaponslash
Jun 27, 2003, 12:05 PM
Hey masterforce.How and when exactly will a Fomar actually do damage to bosses.I really need all the help i can get

MasterForce
Jun 27, 2003, 12:19 PM
ok if you need to damage bosses just stick with a Hunter. i must have skipped that part but you could always cast shifta and deband? and ive never had a problem damaging bosses with a force

s.TiNgEr
Jun 27, 2003, 12:22 PM
Fomar..... you will end up doind some good damage later, and Reverser and Resta is always important

The_Leprechaun
Jun 27, 2003, 12:47 PM
fomar, b/c all u need to do is pick up a few mind mats, or raise a mind mage, then with ur humar 9if he's high enough) pick up the high level disks on ultimate (this is if ur going legit...) plus a force a hunter and a ranger have all the bases covered, besides the only boss u rly need to damage is dark falz when hes in his final form (fire works great...lvl 102 Humar foie lvl 15 200+ damage to DF when he's invincible, think of what a force could do with lvl 30? + forces are the easiest to lvl with, (the most expensive to play with) and the best for ultimate...gaes on ultimate with 4 hunters are AWFUL

Zelgadis
Jun 27, 2003, 01:40 PM
Well I can't really say which to pick out because I have made the three classes...all of which are for when I play with different friends. I've made a HUcast to be the meat shield for one group. I've made a RAmarl to be the support char in another group. And my FOmar to be the attack force in another.