PDA

View Full Version : Custom items

ramzaman
Jun 27, 2003, 12:11 PM
Do the custom (ex. custom frame ver.0,ect) items have anything to do with the quest in which you infiltrate the military organization?

I want to know b/c i have a handgun and a frame. I thought that if i put them on and did that quest, then i could find some hidden agenda? Does anyone know anything?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: White_Shadow_Swordsman on 2003-06-28 11:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: White_Shadow_Swordsman on 2003-06-28 14:02 ]</font>

Dillon
Jun 27, 2003, 12:20 PM
Hmm..well, since the bio. on the gun says it identifies you as a member of the team..I would think that yes, using them on that quest either..

1. Lets you in the buildings.

or

2. Gives you access to rooms you couldn't have access to if those werent equipped.

This is just my theory, though.

Nei3rd
Jun 27, 2003, 01:37 PM
What quest is this?

Jason
Jun 27, 2003, 02:58 PM
Funny, I found one today. Yeah, what quest is this?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jason on 2003-06-27 12:59 ]</font>

Ryudo
Jun 27, 2003, 03:02 PM
the only one I could think of that he could mean is soul of steel?

dj_dan
Jun 27, 2003, 03:21 PM
I have the whole set on my RAcaseal. While equipping the entire set slighty gives extra boosts to ATP/DFP/EVP, I'm pretty sure that's all it does.

If you're referring to Soul of Steel, I can test it out later on today, but I'm skeptical.
The item description mentions a "mechanic group" while Soul of Steel has WORKS members.

Just a random thought.... what the hell happened to Custom Ray ver.01? Wasn't that in the DC ver?

Genoa
Jun 27, 2003, 05:04 PM
those are online quests right? If not THEN PLEASE TELL ME SO http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Benoit
Jun 27, 2003, 05:34 PM
Soul of Steel is offline in Episode I & II, downloadable on Ver.2.

ramzaman
Jun 28, 2003, 11:22 AM
Here's my theory

1. Start the soul of steel quest with all 3 custom items equiped (gun,frame,and shield)

2.Once the quest is loaded, DO NOT talk to Doc.

3.Go straight to the teleporter and warp to the mines.

4.Speak to the guard at the beginning of the level and gain access to the mines.

Note:this is untested b/c i have no shield yet. Anyone who has all 3 and are willing to try, please notify me of the results.