PDA

View Full Version : Rare weapons

PABLOparavida
Jun 27, 2003, 07:01 PM
Why do I get stuck with finding so little rare items?
Is it because of my luck or my Redria ID?

Trickstr
Jun 27, 2003, 07:43 PM
this should be in mags,quests, items and section id disscusions. just a hint for the future, anyway you get the same amount of rares with each sec id just different one's like Purplenums will only get mechs and very rarely others

monkeyfist
Jun 27, 2003, 07:47 PM
you have 45 luck so that shouldn't be it... i just think that PSO hates you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif especially the PUSHAN!!!!!!!

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jun 27, 2003, 09:47 PM
Luck isn't used for rares. It's how successful you get a critical hit on your enemy. And don't worry. I have a Redria character and b4 I wasn't finding much, now I'm finding more and I'm in VH Caves... You'll probably find a sh*tload of Rare diskas, trust me...

Murky_Death
Jun 27, 2003, 09:51 PM
there's no sure reason for luck, it's more likely the critical hit idea. on vh, you find the most rares. ultimate is a stingy little difficulty. but you find the best rares on it.

Vengfulllama
Jun 27, 2003, 10:06 PM
What are Star amplifiers and what do they do and what are they for?

PhrozenPhoenix
Jun 27, 2003, 10:08 PM
You freak, I'll knock you unconsious

NodMan
Jun 28, 2003, 01:32 AM
monkeyfist your LCK stats have nothing to do with finding Rares it has to do with getting criticals that is all. Nothing effects how many Rares you find the only thing that determines that is true real life luck like the luck to win the Lotto kind of luck(only with odds 1 in 100000 not 10000000). Trust me been trying that since I turned 18 and that was a year ago.