PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard Vs. Headset

Jerryrad
Jun 27, 2003, 07:48 PM
I'm gonna be going online w/PSO for Xbox soon. I'm wondering how important is it to have the keyboard along with the headset. I already have an extra USB keyboard, I just don't want to "buy" the free adaptor if I don't need to. Thanks all.

jonny-5
Jun 27, 2003, 07:52 PM
You dont exactly need to buy the adaptor... However, I would recommend buying it since you already have an extra Keyboard. Having the keyboard to go along with the microphone doesnt hurt.

andrewfee
Jun 27, 2003, 08:04 PM
I would get the adapter if you can - it makes simple mail, typing out guild cards, and chatting in the lobby much easier.

jonny-5
Jun 27, 2003, 08:10 PM
^ ^ ^ Ya I think it would be worth it for mail alone...

However, I type alot of mail so that is just my opinion >_<

Felix
Jun 27, 2003, 10:07 PM
yeah i use the keyboard adpter for my psox and it makes it alot easier. but people tend to want to hear your voice if you plan to chat with it, and dont get in a fight using your kb against someone talking lol. but i would get it 4 sure.

s.TiNgEr
Jun 27, 2003, 10:12 PM
chating to people with your real voice makes it funner http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
It's easier to chat with.... er.... your mouth anyway....

Sheik1
Jun 28, 2003, 01:39 AM
Um...I will stick with my keyboard...even though I play GCN. The voice that will not translate to other language settings, the word select will. That is very important, especially when I am playing on the JP cmode server.

Rensato
Jun 28, 2003, 03:46 AM
i would prefer the keyboard because i dont have good english pronuciation ^_^;

Ness
Jun 28, 2003, 10:44 AM
Headsets are the best.