PDA

View Full Version : GC: HELP ME PLEASE SOMEBODY!!! WHAT SHOULD I BE LOOKING FOR!

Genoa
Jun 27, 2003, 08:06 PM
My characters:

(1)RAmarl/Skyly/Level:61
(2)HUmar/Skyly/Level:44

(1) Very Hard
Episode I : Ruins
Episode II : VR Temple

(2) Hard
Episode I : Ruins
Episode II : VR Temple

What weapons should I be looking for! Please help me. I checked the List so don't give me a link. Theres too many weapons. Please tell me what I should find in my current location. I dont care about what I can find in Ult... at the moment. Just tell me for Hard and Vhard please.

Special/Enemy Weapons Aquired:

DB sabers (too many)
Flowens Swords (2)
Last Survivors (3)
Varista (1)
Photon Claw (1)
Booma Claws (2)
Rappy's Fan (1)
Double Saber (0) [{sniff} I dropped it for my other character to pick up... and I forgot to pick it up... and then I quit!]

excecutor
Jun 27, 2003, 08:12 PM
well what i would do is make runs through the mines and/or ruins cus theres some ok stuff u can find in the ruins. the mines also give good/easy exp. i would just lvl up while rare hunting until u think u can take falz and go to ult. ur humar should be set for a while til ur ramarl reaches the ult caves and can find some of those awesom hunter weapons. also, i think i can find justys from barbles/bartles, so ul be set for ur ramarl there for a while. also, i think u can find a wals from a dimenian, (the teal one) in the ruins, so i would just search in the vhard ruins with ur ramarl til u can take falz and make it into ult.

Genoa
Jun 27, 2003, 08:16 PM
wow that was a fast response. Justy is the Final Rifle of the 3 legendary guys right? Visk/Wals/Justy. I never had a justy. My old 89 RAmar had a couple wals and visks. But he got deleted...grr... anyway, so the ruins and mines. Oky doky

Reenee
Jun 27, 2003, 10:12 PM
Too many!?

What are you implying? I don't understand your logic! Make sense! GET EVERYTHING!

PhrozenPhoenix
Jun 27, 2003, 10:16 PM
It's probably implying that DB Sabers are easy as hell to find.

LollipopLolita
Jun 27, 2003, 10:31 PM
megamanx, please stick to one topic and don't spam.

NodMan
Jun 28, 2003, 01:17 AM
Skyly/ Vhard VR Temple/ telepipe yourself a Nar Lily and get a Regenerate Gear for your HUmar I did and I haven't regreted it since it is awsome.