PDA

View Full Version : heaven punisher

lev
Jun 27, 2003, 11:06 PM
lol im new to the boards but i got a question. I have heard that heaven punisher is a horribale wep to use but i wont it bad. MY bros guy is a blueful and so far i have found like 15 torrs but no luck does any one know how many i might have to find to get one i have a racast thats lvl 129 but i want the heaven punisher just so i can say i have a legit one lol if anyone can help me id me so happy!1 Thanks everyone!!

NodMan
Jun 28, 2003, 01:08 AM
lev the only real way to get a Hevean's Punisher from a Hildetorr is to run into about 50 of them. I ran into 49 of the bastards and then on the 50th one I finaly go a Hevean's Punisher. And I don't think it suchs come on how could you beat a LV25 RAcast with one all you have to do is wait 100 on the old Beat Time and kill everything in the room good for Ruins and Seaside.

silvermax
Jun 28, 2003, 01:52 AM
at least you can get it from torrs, my pinkal has to get it from Sino red... there are only like 4 of them in all of mines....

lev
Jun 28, 2003, 06:00 AM
hhm 50 u say man that will take some time i can get it from a crimson assassain with my racast hes yellowboze but man 50 omg it will take time guess ill have to do after i get to lvl 150 with my racast but im not to worryed about getting it anytime soon so ill wait but i heard some ppl have gotten it around 20 to 40 torrs so i hope i get it soon, and thanks for helpin me out it helps even just a lil bit

VulpesMundi
Jun 28, 2003, 06:16 AM
Well it's a 12 star item. Getting anything to drop a 12 star item is like having teeth pulled by someone other than a dentist. The Bluefull Hildetorr is the best bet, but that still will likely take awhile. You just have to get lucky.

lev
Jun 28, 2003, 06:35 AM
yeah but so far its been 15 torrs so ill keep tryin but it got boring doin the tp trick for a couple hours but since i got lots of time at the moment i might keep tryin but i dunno

Dgo
Jun 28, 2003, 08:27 AM
Wow you made it that far i think you should keep going i'm at about 27-30.I lost count i have stop looking for one because i was given one by a friend online so that means it is DUPED but owell i won't let that stop me i will soon be starting back again..... oh check this out(if you haven't already i think it will help you out alot http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=53099&forum=7&122 If you don't know anything about beat times this post will tell you all you need to know,or if you don't belive i plan to make a beliver out of you.Once again many thanks to the fatnutz,and by the way the HP is great it can hit like well i don't want to mess things up for you go find your legit heaven pun and put it to the test. Good Luck and have a happy hunt.

lev
Jun 28, 2003, 01:03 PM
thanks im goin to keep hunting just takin a break but i will find it one day lol and thanks 4 the encourage ment!!