PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Character/Class?

MisguidedGamer
Jun 28, 2003, 01:38 AM
Who is your favorite character/class in PSO and why?

Mine at the moment is the fonewearl because thats the only char I've made so far hehe...

The_Pew
Jun 28, 2003, 01:41 AM
I like the rangers my favorite ranger is the RAcast. He has high ATP and looks kewl.

Heero_Yuy0w0
Jun 28, 2003, 02:29 AM
Why do you have 2 topics about this?

Anyways my favorite right now is RAmarl. Cause she looks pretty cool.

-[HARDCORE]-
Jun 28, 2003, 01:14 PM
HUmar

Just1nCase
Jun 28, 2003, 03:09 PM
FOnewearl because she ROCKS!

FluxGryphon
Jun 28, 2003, 04:13 PM
This is tough...I like my RAmar and I like Hunters...I think in the end though I have to go with HUmar because 1) he has Jellen/Zalure (which is really useful once you get to Ultimate - cursed Indi Belras!); 2) I like his outfit better than the RAmar (nifty shorts or an annoying backpack?); 3) um, twins and paired swords rock! ^v^ Dammit, I want a Yasha...*sings to the tune of "Flight of the Valkyries"* Kill the Melqueeks, kill the Melqueeks, kill the Melqueeks...

s.TiNgEr
Jun 28, 2003, 04:18 PM
..... have I seen this thread before?!

any way.....

FoRcE

Asuka_chan
Jun 28, 2003, 09:33 PM
I don't think that Forces are "pussies" as you say, at all. They're the only class, exempting the HUcaseal perhaps, who can fight without using a weapon.

jonny-5
Jun 28, 2003, 09:59 PM
I go with hunters since I mainly use a HUcast and HUmar... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

And ya, I don't believe forces are "pussies"... frankly they can kick anyones butt if you don't watch out. Not to mention their support abilities.

Dan_theUltimate
Jun 29, 2003, 07:36 AM
This dude is an idiot, calling rangers shy guys and forces pussies?
I'd like to see me FOmar blow his ass off with one rafoie.
I voted hunter though, my HUmar rocks. HUcast rocks as well.

Cromlea-Tear
Jun 29, 2003, 08:17 AM
HUmar because they get all the leet weps.