PDA

View Full Version : GC: UK or not UK that is the...

CHaomar
Jun 28, 2003, 05:45 AM
Hey, I'm not sure how this whole "massage" board goes but are there any UK PSO players out there because I'm thinking of getting a GC modem adapter but the problem is the official PSO site doesnt say whether the cost it quotes is: one off, monthly, weekly or daily for all I know, If anyone could clear this up for me I'l... umm.. I'l give you a VAJAYA (I got one this morning!)

Anonymous
Jun 28, 2003, 06:46 AM
Hey

I Asume your asking about the payment Plan each month, its 5.99 for 30days after that has expired you simply re new your HL and play again, http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Benoit
Jun 28, 2003, 07:06 AM
Indeed.
Also, the first month is free.

Rich_T
Jun 28, 2003, 01:10 PM
Hers how the UK/European HL payment thing works

When you first register you need to create an account, this is easy, all you need to do is put your serial number and access key into the Play sega.com (http://www.playsega.com) (do this by selcting homepage on your gamecube, so you know that your GC modem is set up corectly!!)Site and then create a user name, a password key in your name, address, e-mail address and other info.
you do not need to give any payment details at all.
you should now be able to play PSO for 30days.

After the 30 day period is up, you need to go back to play sega site and renew your hunters licence.
enter your user name and password that you created when you signed up, and click on "new subscription"
you will then get to the payment site.

You can pay with either a credit card or a debit card.
these are acepted as payment
Debit cards : Switch, Solo
Credit cards: Mastercard, Visa
if you havent got any of these you will not be able to ply PSO online after the 30 day free period has expired.

Unlike the US version that takes your card details and automaticly charges you each month, you need to manualy renew your hunters licence every 30 days by putting your payment details in the playsega site.

CHaomar
Jun 29, 2003, 05:05 AM
Thankyou all for your help, I' be seeing you online soon GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ...ahem, I'm keeping the VAJAYA though. ;P