PDA

View Full Version : exp tricks

Bladers
Jun 28, 2003, 09:18 AM
is there any trick to get exp quickly??

Mystil
Jun 28, 2003, 11:02 AM
Oh uhm. Hmm, I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to post that..well I guess it's fine, since there's no 'dupe' method to it, or 'hacking'.

You need LOW atp first. You need to be in seabed. You need HIGH ATA. You need a Srank Mech with the Kings Series special.

That's for online.

These for Offline.

Like the Canabines trick. The Mothvist trick. Lots of ways to gain EXP rather quickly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-06-28 09:04 ]</font>

Bladers
Jun 28, 2003, 11:17 AM
canabines trick?

Roontek
Jun 29, 2003, 03:08 AM
The canabins trick is where in the mines the canabins (those little robots that fly) you find a group of 10 of em, you attack 8 of them leaving the red one in the middle alive after you kill 8 of them pipe back to town then come back through and they will all be back again, and just keep on doing that.

Xion810
Jun 29, 2003, 11:48 AM
Or do as they said, get a good weapon with King special (I would reccomend the S-rank but a vulcan will do) and play online with other people, just sucking them.

Or do the mothmant trick: just keep killing mothmants, leave the monest.

Or what about the Recoboxes? Those could be really helpful!

Or just keep going through the levels on a low difficulty. If you can go through Normal within an hour beating all four bosses and gain maybe 100,000 in EXP (I'm making an example) and then quit to the main menu. Go back into normal and repeat the process. It's the power-leveling technique, more effective but much longer than the other ideas flung around.

DigitalGekko
Jun 29, 2003, 06:24 PM
Get to Vhard and use a Blitzd Mechgun on Epsilon. Before it starts it's spinning attack, get close and let loose. Good ATA reccomended. You will gain 35k of exp every 10 mins. This may sound like a good deal, but you'll get bored quickly and want to do it the old fashioned way, which is much more fun. It's best to use this trick when you want a few quick levels, or if you want to go from lvl 75 to lvl 80.

Shina
Jun 30, 2003, 05:32 AM
Are there only one-billion of these quick exp posts?