PDA

View Full Version : 'Plot quests' online

Shir
Mar 15, 2001, 01:57 PM
Sure, killing an endless stream of creatures is.. fun and stuff. But I'd like to see story quests like the offline stuff, geared towards multiple players. Players having to assist each other in more ways than just standing on switches. I bet with 4 people protecting an NPC, they survive more! Or maybe 4 things need to be done in 4 differant areas at the same time, or people have to search for Bill who's hiding... somewhere. Okay, so I can't think of any good examples, but there's more to online than killin'!

HiroShojin
Mar 15, 2001, 02:47 PM
Shir is right.We should have those NPC quests online...it would be much easier.Especially that Dr. Osto quest with that stupid little fat RAmar that can't do anything.Oh yeah...it was great playing with you and Sheo,Shir.I fear your Varista...Lol...

Booyah!-Hiro"The Hero"Shojin

HiroShojin
Mar 15, 2001, 02:47 PM
Shir is right.We should have those NPC quests online...it would be much easier.Especially that Dr. Osto quest with that stupid little fat RAmar that can't do anything.Oh yeah...it was great playing with you and Sheo,Shir.I fear your Varista...Lol...

Booyah!-Hiro"The Hero"Shojin

Shir
Mar 15, 2001, 03:17 PM
Who needs the Holy Ray of Killing Gods With One Shot That Doesn't Even Have to Be Aimed Because It's Homing (tm) when you can have a Varista?!