PDA

View Full Version : UGLY MAG

xHIGHONLIFEx
Jun 28, 2003, 09:41 PM
Have you ever gotten a MAG that made your character look tacky??? Have you ever gotten a MAG that looks just plain ol' UGLY??? Or do you know of a MAG that is just ugly that you wouldn't want it??? Forget the stats add-ons and just vote for the ugliest MAG out there!!!

LifeOnTheEdge
Jun 28, 2003, 09:43 PM
Frankly, I don't care what my mag looks like as long as it's sweet http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Nai_Calus
Jun 28, 2003, 10:52 PM
Kama. My very first Mag became a Rati because I hated that godforsaken Kama so much I couldn't stand to look at it. I hated the Apsaras too. It evolved into a Rati outside the teleporter to Hard De Rol Le and I fell in love. But that's neither here nor there.
My FOnewm I had for a bit on the DC had a Naga. It was weird-looking, but not horribly ugly or anything.
Sato are freaky looking things. Yipe. Those horrible staring green EYES. ¡Los ojos del diablo! ¡Los ojos del diablo!
A Sita looks incredibly fruity. I just thought I should share.

But yeah. Kama and Apsaras. The hideous monstrosities that let to my cute sexy Rati. *cuddles Fluffy*

Bit
Jun 30, 2003, 07:14 PM
Kumara. It's a god forsaken Clam.

Davion
Jun 30, 2003, 08:37 PM
Aww, Naga's are cute. They talk too.

LadyRedComet
Jun 30, 2003, 09:14 PM
Kama has got to be the ugliest mag on the face of the planet. Why isn't it one of the choices?

Stalfos333
Jun 30, 2003, 10:33 PM
Kama, the baracuda mags are the ugliest I've ever seen. The only other one that REALLY bugged me looked like a sperm, but I don't recall the name.

I think Rukmin's cute. Looks like a little gnome floating over my Hunny's shoulder.

Harlequin_UK
Jul 1, 2003, 05:47 AM
Aye, I'll vouch for that. Kama and Apsaras are grim. *shudders*

Dillon
Jul 1, 2003, 07:14 AM
On 2003-06-30 17:14, Bit wrote:
Kumara. It's a god forsaken Clam.

LMAO

Elentari
Jul 1, 2003, 01:37 PM
why is madhu up there?! Its so cute! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

JLX
Jul 1, 2003, 02:46 PM
I voted for Kumara...I mean whats so attractive about a dinnerplate floating behind you? Especially when you can have a cool garden gnome instead!