PDA

View Full Version : Need help for a HUmar

Crusha
Jun 28, 2003, 10:20 PM
Hey guys this question might be kinda dumb but i wanna know what is the best items to use? for example what weapon? what armor? what slots? what shield? and what mag for the best character.
Thanks.

Davion
Jun 28, 2003, 10:39 PM
Check around the forum. There are roughly 1000000000 topics like this.

Stalfos333
Jun 28, 2003, 11:14 PM
Only you can know what you need. If you play with a HuMar, you'll know if your attack is too weak, or if you're having trouble hitting, or if you have weak spells, or if you're taking too much damage.

For me, I feel his MST is largely wasted, as he's too weak to make use of attack spells and can only get low level spells anyway. Besides, he lacks the really useful spells for a Hunter. So I play HuMar as a handicapped HuCast with Resta. I also happen to have a mind mag and some mind units, so he gets a decent resta. I try to make sure my Resta can heal about half my HP, and upgrade as needed..

For weapons, carry a sword or partisan, and a mechgun (mine has Geist and a nice HIT percent, to recharge Resta...), and probably a handgun as well. I also carry a strong one enemy weapon like a double sabre. You can choose your own, I'm sure.