PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Grants disks

Caecilius
Jun 29, 2003, 02:28 AM
Okay, here's the problem.

I find lots of tech disks. I'm a pinkal, that's probably why I find lots of tech disks. But I can't find any Grants disks no matter where I look!!!
I'm on VHard Caves right now if it helps.
Someone help me please....

LollipopLolita
Jun 29, 2003, 02:34 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=listarticles&secid=69

Asuka_chan
Jun 29, 2003, 01:44 PM
Really? I found Grants level 3 in the Forest 2, normal, and offline...

Darkgy
Jun 29, 2003, 03:10 PM
it is not realy suprising that you didn't find any grants yet that's because there xtremly rare and powerfull it can take wile before you find one it took me till Ultimate till i found one it wass a level 15 though but still it took a long time for finding one of those so keep searching or play online a lot then you'll find them faster so i herd

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 4, 2003, 02:11 PM
I have a Grants Level four if you want it. Even though I never go online. BUt still, I would give it to you. Because I cant use it of course.

InajaD
Jul 5, 2003, 12:24 AM
I think i have grants at high lvls... up to 16 or something... but i'm not sure.!! i play on xbox.. and i'll just give it to you IF i have it..!! if you're xbox as well... PM me...
good luck...

Nemesis_X
Jul 5, 2003, 05:05 AM
I find Grant disks all the time, but Grant is nothing compared to my lvl. 30 Foie, Zonde and Barta.
So cool to be a Fonewhearl.

Jack
Jul 5, 2003, 05:53 AM
I have a Grants level 30 disk. I don't need it because I use a God/Technique to make it level 30 anyway.

rena-ko
Jul 5, 2003, 07:35 AM
the only point in the game where you actually could need grants is in an olga flow battle...
i think until then you should find them during a ruins run or something like that.

good luck.

TheTrueJanus
Jul 5, 2003, 02:49 PM
Hmmm, I don't see why you have trouble finding Grants as a Pinkal...I just got through finding Grants 9 in Hard Ruins, and I have a collection of a bunch of other Grants disks...so I guess you just must be really unlucky ^.^ But if you keep wandering around the Ruins, I guess you may find some good Grants

Blobglobual
Jul 8, 2003, 03:11 AM
Try being a bluefull... My friend is a bluefull and he gets some grants tech disks, if I could go online i would give them to you...

ps... private message me... anyone... i'm bored