PDA

View Full Version : Bluefull...

Delsaber
Jun 29, 2003, 03:08 PM
I am having the worst luck with my bluefull HUmar. I haven't found a single rare other than a photon drop and a HP/Revival in ultimate. I have killed four Hildetorrs and nothing, I have made many, many forest runs and nothing. Anyone have trouble with bluefulls? I haven't had this much trouble since my old Oran ID. Now my Greennill finds rares left and right, such as Yasminkov3000Rs and stuff. But nothing at all for my Bluefull. The only reason that I started to raise a Bluefull is the prospect of getting a Heaven's Punisher from a 'Torr. They also find other good things in the forest, but as I said nothing for me so far. I am starting to get really annoyed...

Murky_Death
Jun 29, 2003, 03:48 PM
well hildetorrs aren't exactly the best item droppers. and a heaven punisher?! cmon that's the best handgun on the game you can't find one of those every time you see hildetorr. maybe bluefull doesn't have that good item drop frequency rate. also ultimate is the worst difficulty at finding a lot of rares very hard is better at that i think. keep trying http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Delsaber
Jun 29, 2003, 07:42 PM
I know that the Heaven's Punisher will be a bitch to find, but I haven't found anything good...

Niroku
Jun 29, 2003, 11:34 PM
Perosnally tak it from me am a Level 135 Bluefull HUcast.

Finds in Ult:
1x Imperial Pck
500x Guilty Ligts and Gae Bolgs.
4xDemolitian Comets(Mils Love dropping them)
2x Red Scropio(Merlans didn't drop poo til lvl 130)
4x DB Sword AUW 3064(Sure thats the AUW)
2x Plantain Leafs
1x Flowens Sword AUW 3068 or something like that
3x HP/Revial
1x Rabbit Wand
2x Victor Axe
1x Wind Mill

Other than that I haven't found nothin worthy and thats 300 hours worth of play.

Sasarai
Jun 29, 2003, 11:48 PM
I still believe drops are just completely random, well as random as a computer program can be...

Just yesterday I was tinkering around in V.Hard-VR Temple. I found -2- Love Rappies and they BOTH dropped God/Luck. My Redria Fonewm, was only lvl 66 (70 now, thanks to a few Battle Training runs on Ult.). I wasn't even looking for 'em and they turned out to be my first rares on EP. II.

I think character lvl and total hours played are the only factors, if there are any at all, with special and rare items.

TheyCallMeJoe
Jul 4, 2003, 02:09 PM
Come on. I'm only in very hard and I found a Stag Cutlery. I'm Bluefull. How much do you play anyway? I also found a Brave Hammer and Proto Regene Gear in the same room 2 seconds after one another. Who cares, you should be getting some good weapons soon.

SaiKo
Jul 4, 2003, 05:48 PM
After 670+ hours on a Bluefull RAmar, I still haven't had anything great drop on my ID. (A Demo Comet is probably the best thing) In the end I'd say Bluefull is the worst ID (at least as Rangers go) and that the drop rate is horrible...

Bit
Jul 4, 2003, 05:52 PM
I like my Bluefull FOmar. I haven't got anything special, but it's a nice change from all the Oran crap I'm so used to getting. On Hard I found myself a Branch of Paku Paku, not a great Item, but I was sure as hell surprised to get a 10 star on such a low difficulty.

ginko990
Jul 4, 2003, 08:59 PM
Im a level 183 BLUEFULL Hunewearl on PSOX.

Ive found 3 Imperial Picks.
5-6 Holy Rays

NO Agito
NO Heavens Punisher

Its a bad ID, but Its been my ID forever.

striders
Jul 5, 2003, 06:22 AM
I'm also using a hucast wid lvl81 and keep on looking the heaven punlisher in ult forest ....i just keep on playing the quest which have many those rare 'hidetorr'(spell wrong) but so far , i think i have played that quest for 70 times, still cannot c anyone ..... i really wanna give up but i know i can't .....i want the heaven punlisher for my ramar .....