PDA

View Full Version : Which do you like better?

Stewy01
Jun 29, 2003, 04:03 PM
Which of these do you prefer to play becuz of cost, maybe how the controller feels, or perhaps the people online, quite possibly what items you can get?

tank1
Jul 3, 2003, 06:53 AM
the gamecube rules and also it is the only version of pso that aint been hacked to death!!!
(u missed out pc by the way)

Duder_Cooter
Jul 3, 2003, 09:39 AM
GC has been hacked just as much as any other system.

shadgenki
Jul 3, 2003, 12:38 PM
Sorry, but GC is just as hacked as Xbox. The duping is a little more rampant on Xbox I think, but it doesn't matter, I just don't play with cheaters. The voice chat is an amazing feature on the 'box. The only thing bad about the Xbox version is that new quests and modes don't come out enough online. It's getting annoying since we're paying the monthly hunter's license now. Give us something new for our munny! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Stewy01
Jul 3, 2003, 03:24 PM
Ya, i missed out pc. I personally like the Dreamcast because i heard that the keyboard hasnt come out yet for the gamecube plus the fact that its free (seganet costs 5.00 a month though). I play DC PSO like nobody's business and im having fun playing with gs users. So many nice people that still come on all the time.