PDA

View Full Version : Best bet for a Heaven's Punisher?

Rhondy
Jun 29, 2003, 06:42 PM
Right now I have a lvl 137 Whitill ranger, and I can supposedly get the Heaven's Punisher in ult mines off of a Sinow Blue. That 65 lap excavation report has me worried though, as he didn't find the Heaven's Punisher or even any decent rares period(although I've already found better stuff in far less runs, so maybe having 100 luck helps a lot).

I like running the mines, although I'd be pretty frustrated if I spent a lot of time and still never got the gun. Alternatively, I've been thinking about making a new force, and I could get a Bluefull ID, lvl the force up and make it to uit, and then pipe for it. Which one is my best bet, and how long should I expect this to take?

Reenee
Jun 29, 2003, 06:45 PM
That was the account of that person's luck, not yours. You'll have a different experience than what that user posted.

Eyce
Jun 29, 2003, 07:04 PM
Couldn't have said it better myself.. But yeah I don't rely on excavation reports..

Delsaber
Jun 29, 2003, 07:47 PM
I am piping with my Bluefull for the Heaven's Punisher. Four 'Torrs and nothing so far. It will be like 30 or so before I get it...

excecutor
Jun 29, 2003, 07:48 PM
30 or so? i remember hearing a guy say he got it after 50.....

Rhondy
Jun 29, 2003, 09:03 PM
Is there an advantage to running mines online(but solo) as opposed to offline? I know the enemies are much tougher online, so do they have a higher drop rate?

I notice I generally get more/better rares online, but obviously I haven't tested enough to have any statistically significant findings.

Richard
Jun 29, 2003, 11:27 PM
Don't bother looking for the Whitill Heaven Punisher, it is impossible to find. I've seen Japanese players go through 10,000 (literally) Sinow Blues - No Heaven Punisher.

By the way, the 65 Mines run excavation was mine. If you'd read closely, you'd realize they weren't actual Mine runs, it was just the first room of the quest Soul of Steel. The entire purpose was to get S-red's Arms, and as you can see, I was successful. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Reenee
Jun 29, 2003, 11:31 PM
Wouldn't YELLOWBOZE be a comfortable ID to find HP's with? They get 'em from Crimson Assassins.

Rhondy
Jul 1, 2003, 10:53 AM
See that's what I wanted to know....if searching for it in the mines was a lost cause. There are maybe 10 or so Sinow Blues in the mines, and I really don't want to run them 1000+ times.

Nightmarexlc
Jul 1, 2003, 07:34 PM
I have a RAcaseal that I'm trying to get strong enough to take down Crimson's, just a few more levels... I'd say within three days I should be able to start my runs... Man I want that gun bad, real bad...

It's either her or my H00Cast, he's Skyly, so you can see why I went with my RAcaseal...

liljade
Jul 1, 2003, 07:54 PM
Just ask around, I got one from someone who gave me theirs for my:
Heart of Devil
Flowen's Sword
Now to me this was a really good deal since I got both from a friend for free so I didn't have to do anything.

LifeOnTheEdge
Jul 1, 2003, 08:40 PM
Isn' heart of Devil supposed to be a good mag cell?