PDA

View Full Version : What does Branch of Paku Paku DO?

kat
Jun 29, 2003, 08:29 PM
I know what the site says on the paku paku branch... but what does it actually do?

My boyfriend has three from al rappies, and they're something he wants... but I don't know what they do besides
"A branch that gives off a fragrance that puts Chao into a trance."

Bit
Jun 29, 2003, 08:34 PM
If you have Chao Mag, you can combine them to make a Chao Striker. Which is pretty much just the branch with a Chao on the end.

CGoodness
Jun 29, 2003, 08:39 PM
But the BoPP is pretty good for low level forces. My FOnewarls at level 14 is wrecking house in Normal Ruins doing like 200 damage haha.

kat
Jun 29, 2003, 08:46 PM
And if you don't combine, is it good for higher level forces? Does it have a special attack?

And if you get a Chao striker, then what does that do? anything nifty?

CGoodness
Jun 29, 2003, 08:54 PM
Branch of Paku Paku is OK for high levels but has no special

I don't know anything about the Striker of Chao though.

Bit
Jun 29, 2003, 08:55 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=591&sortby=class

I don't think the Branch has a Special Attack.

I may be wrong.

Edit: It's Striker of Chao -.-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bit on 2003-06-29 18:55 ]</font>

kat
Jun 29, 2003, 08:58 PM
"Chao tipped cane. Feel empowered with this popular character on your side."

okie.... who is this Chao?

'cause this doesn't mean much to me otherwise

Bit
Jun 29, 2003, 08:59 PM
It's a rare mag. I 'think' you need a Heart of Chao mag cell to get one. Which is Online only, on Holidays.

kat
Jun 29, 2003, 09:06 PM
well....

are there any good uses for the branch by itself then? would you recomend that it be used over other items?

I personally have a FOnewearl, and was wondering if it would be a good thing for her to use, better than a battle verge, or something nifty.

My boyfriend has a FOmarl, and wants to use his with that character

Bit
Jun 29, 2003, 09:09 PM
It depends on what you want stat wise. More ATP? More MST? I'd personally attempt to get a Psycho Wand. Those are always nice. Not alot of people like the Dark Bridge, but It makes Megid much much better.

kat
Jun 29, 2003, 09:10 PM
I'm not a psycho wand person myself... don't like giving up my hp... but thanks for the help trying to make sense out of this twig issue http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

CGoodness
Jun 29, 2003, 09:14 PM
On 2003-06-29 19:10, kat wrote:
I'm not a psycho wand person myself... don't like giving up my hp... but thanks for the help trying to make sense out of this twig issue http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

If you decide you do want a Psycho Wand though PM me and we can arrange a trade since I have one that I don't want.

Nani-chan
Jun 29, 2003, 11:41 PM
I believe it has shifta/deband range x2. Seemed so to me. Also "Paralyzes" as it's special attack.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2003-06-29 21:43 ]</font>