PDA

View Full Version : 2v2 Competitive Leveling

LordCronai
Jun 29, 2003, 08:42 PM
I was playing around on Battle mode the other day with some people, and I had this idea. What if, since you can fight enemies and level while you're in battle mode (no rule), people competitively leveled? We tried it, and it was surprisingly fun. So we changed the rules a bit to 2 on 2, and it became even better. How it works is, you basically level as you would outside of Battle mode, but you slay your opponents to try and keep them from leveling. Your partner covers you with pipes and revival when needed, and you try to keep your opponents out of commission while your team grabs all the EXP. The way to win is the boss teleporter/area.
-If one full team goes in without either member of the other team, they win IF they successfully slay the boss. If not, the other team can run to the boss teleport and try to steal the win!
-If one full team goes in with one member of the other team, then the battle continues in the boss arena and the one member can try and beat both of the other members to steal the win.
-If both teams get to the boss, the battle continues in the arena and the team that wins has the chance to fight the boss and win the match.
Note that you can NOT start the teleporter unless both members of your team are on it.
It sounds wacky, but its a lot of fun. Is anyone interested in playing a no-dupe, no-twink (this evens things up) 2v2 match sometime soon? Post here if you think you're interested.

AzNrarehunter
Jun 29, 2003, 08:52 PM
gamecube or xbox? i used to cheat, now i try to be legit with legit stuff

LordCronai
Jun 30, 2003, 12:26 PM
I play GC PSO.

Bill
Jun 30, 2003, 01:19 PM
Now That looks Fun

Getintothegame
Jul 1, 2003, 06:42 PM
I'd play

Saiffy
Jul 1, 2003, 07:30 PM
sounds like alot of fun if i see ya online ill talk to you (McRing Ring)

Fei-YinBETA
Jul 3, 2003, 11:28 AM
Hmm Im too high lvl and my low lvl is twinked...awww http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif