PDA

View Full Version : Photon Crystals

HouseOfPancakes
Jun 30, 2003, 02:41 AM
Hey does anyone know if you can find photon crystals or do u have to get them from a quest or something

Stalfos333
Jun 30, 2003, 02:47 AM
I'm afraid I don't know what you mean. Photon Booster and Sphere are bought in the Gallon's shop quest, and Photon Drops are found from every enemy in the game and from boxes. Photon weapons are any non-rare weapon, and even some rares.

I've never heard of photon crystals, however.

Soukosa
Jun 30, 2003, 02:47 AM
As far as I know, they aren't even a released item.

HouseOfPancakes
Jun 30, 2003, 02:50 AM
ok thats what I thought because my friend said he just found one but i think its just a hacked item cause after he left that game I went in it and the guy said he gave it to him

HouseOfPancakes
Jun 30, 2003, 02:51 AM
well can u find photon spheres in like ult ruins or somethin or can u ONLY get them from gallons shop

Soukosa
Jun 30, 2003, 02:52 AM
Yeah, at this time any Photon Crystals would be hacked. I'm guessing you're on the XBox.

HouseOfPancakes
Jun 30, 2003, 03:00 AM
yeah i was on the import version for the cube but i just started playin on the box now

NeoPhatnutz
Jun 30, 2003, 03:10 PM
You canonly get a Photon Sphere in Gallon's Shop.

I'd heard of the Photon Crystal recently too. My guess is that it is indeed the next form up from Drops and Spheres. Not having been released, I think at best that they shall be made available through a future quest, and that they'll be used in a whole new way, not likely in the weapon's % adding that we can do with Spheres, but with something completely new...