PDA

View Full Version : I got Really mad theother day

Rated_Lexxx
Jun 30, 2003, 08:50 AM
I was playing a game the otehr day. All fine and dandy on hard. I piped someone in and they where a hunter doing 900 damage on every monster ( this is on hard) I couldn't even get a chance to hit any of the monsters. I got so mad because I need 250 expencie to level at the begining of the game and didn't get it till the dragon that when I got to the dragon I transported only myself in. I figure I had that wme killing dragon alone would balance out the exeprince I would have gained if I could have killed somethign in the forest. I did ask him to stop it but he didn't

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rated_Lexxx on 2003-06-30 06:50 ]</font>

Mystil
Jun 30, 2003, 09:38 AM
Twinkers strike everywhere. ^_^ Lot of that would not be going on online, if we were able to download Heat Sword or something. Tweak and play them offline, then come online when at a fair level and strength. I know people would do this..just IF.

And fighting dragon alone was justifiable. You got 2400+ exp which made up for all that EXP that was stolen from you prior.

Only tip I can give when dealing with twinkers is try to make it to every room before them, or use a gun(hell series heh heh)

Rated_Lexxx
Jun 30, 2003, 09:50 AM
Yeah but I am hunter. If I wanted to use a gun I would be a ranger

rena-ko
Jun 30, 2003, 09:55 AM
slicer then...

ask him too leave if he doesn't stop...
and if he still doesn't stop, leave yourself, change server and make a new game...

tweaking is ok, but its simply showing that he's just an idiot when he runs around with too strong equipment. this is a team-game, sheesh.

well, good luck next time anyway.

Rated_Lexxx
Jun 30, 2003, 12:33 PM
well that is what I did. After I screwed him outta of the dragon xp I changed to a new game

Stricker
Jun 30, 2003, 12:49 PM
On 2003-06-30 10:33, Rated_Lexxx wrote:
well that is what I did. After I screwed him outta of the dragon xp I changed to a new game

Nice job. I dont like that kind of people. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Mystil
Jun 30, 2003, 09:20 PM
Ugh, I give up...*shakes head*

Sometimes you gotta go out of your CLASS way to get exp..

CGoodness
Jun 30, 2003, 09:34 PM
You should have just went back to P2 and went into the caves alone or something. That's what I would have done.

Rated_Lexxx
Jun 30, 2003, 10:40 PM
I could have gained the expenrice alone with swords I ahd easily. And If wat I said was screwing him out of the dragon xp is not wat you like I am sorry but he screwed me outta of my ex during the entire forest. I should ahve to used duped weaons( witch I believe the sword he was using was duped because he had the tail mag. That is what i use to find out if someoen is using dupes is to see the type of mag there are using)

Sham
Jul 1, 2003, 10:52 AM
I do the same to asshole twinked-out people. But not anymore, my characters are in ult, and that sort of action only happens in Normal/Hard/V-Hard games. ;[

Mystil
Jul 1, 2003, 01:42 PM
On 2003-06-30 20:40, Rated_Lexxx wrote:
I could have gained the expenrice alone with swords I ahd easily. And If wat I said was screwing him out of the dragon xp is not wat you like I am sorry but he screwed me outta of my ex during the entire forest. I should ahve to used duped weaons( witch I believe the sword he was using was duped because he had the tail mag. That is what i use to find out if someoen is using dupes is to see the type of mag there are using)

Although online play isnt meant to be soloed. I sorta recommend doing so, for normal/hard/and very hard...only if you have a good power/dex mag though. Blow through the levels(Forest-HS, over and over again) and be straight in ult.

I..don't play in teams with my new characters. =/

As for the exp thing. As I said, it was warrented, you were in the right. Anyone would've done it. Have you encountered the Spread Needle using rangers yet? Heh....

happyalloy
Jul 1, 2003, 03:10 PM
lol how come everyone talks about how much damage spread needles do, when mine never kills any enemies??