PDA

View Full Version : Ohhh no she just did not...

Nikad
Jun 30, 2003, 09:47 AM
WHY ME?!?! Last night/this morning in the a.m's I found a butt-load of items. In the SAME run of hard version forrest I found 3 monogrinders, a trigrinder, some great weapons and I saw my first Al Rappy. I killed it and got a powerful secret weapon, which turned out to be an Inferno Bazooka. My eyes were drifting so I went back to P2 and forgot to quit game. Anyhoo I woke up to the music later and saw it was still good, but I was still really sleepy so I closed them jsut one more time....and my mom came in to do me the favor of cutting it off on me...

How rare it an Inferno Bazooka, the only rare I have is the Booma's right-arm saber thing.

I should add. I am a Humar lvl 39 with Oran sector. Dunno how that helps but I want that bazooka, it dished out nearly 500plus power. I could use it too, only thing is, you had to have 145 ata hwich I only have 112. x.X

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nikad on 2003-06-30 07:54 ]</font>

MechX07
Jun 30, 2003, 10:01 AM
Thats got to be hell to you. Puts up 230-410 atp and thats not bad at all for a shotgun.

Nikad
Jun 30, 2003, 10:15 AM
On 2003-06-30 08:01, MechX07 wrote:
Thats got to be hell to you. Puts up 230-410 atp and thats not bad at all for a shotgun.

Yeah... I also found some HP recover thing to wear

Davion
Jun 30, 2003, 10:16 AM
But it's not a shotgun. It only fires one bullet.

MechX07
Jun 30, 2003, 10:22 AM
then its a screwed weapon like that victoraxe.

CGoodness
Jun 30, 2003, 10:41 AM
On 2003-06-30 07:47, Nikad wrote:
I could use it too, only thing is, you had to have 145 ata hwich I only have 112. x.X

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nikad on 2003-06-30 07:54 ]</font>

I think that Inferno Bazooka only needs 142 ATA not 145.

Sasarai
Jun 30, 2003, 10:56 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but the Inferno Bazooka sucks in my opinion...

It has a slow fire rate, and the damamge it does isn't high enough to make it worth using.

It sucks that you lost it, but it's not too rare, and it's not an amazing item.

ExcelExcel
Jun 30, 2003, 10:57 AM
Unless you got a FOmarl for the Inferno Bazooka, it's only decent at best

Soukosa
Jun 30, 2003, 11:36 AM
The Inferno Bazooka is classified as a "Shot".

Foxx-
Jun 30, 2003, 12:26 PM
The bazooka is classified as a shot based on how its held.

It's a slow, one-shot, non-piercing ranged weapon, and not too strong for that matter.

Stricker
Jun 30, 2003, 12:42 PM
Yes is just a bazzoka and very common. Dont worry you will find dozens of those in no time. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

SubstanceD
Jun 30, 2003, 01:11 PM
You see, that's why I make it a point not to fall asleep while playing PSO. If I am pulling one of my all nighters and I begin to feel drowzy I immediatly telepipe back to Pioneer and quit/save my game, even if I did not find any decent items I can't afford not to save since every single experience point is as valuable as gold to me.

I am sorry you lost all your great finds, I know what it is like, once while going through Hard ruins I found my first ( and only Kaladbolg ), anyhow I was arrogant enough to think I could take on Hard Falz for the first time ever in my life with only 1 scapegoat so I did not save my game and natuarally I got my ass kicked when I took on Falz' third form. I lost my Kaladbolg that day and I have not found one since, and my Fomar really could have used it to. It really sucks when you put so much time into finding somthing, you find it and then due to a slight error in judgement you end up losing it, you have my sympathy.

InajaD
Jun 30, 2003, 01:25 PM
Dude, the inferno bazooka is not that great i can tell you..!! i've found one just like you... and i still couldnt use, so i lvl up dying to use it..! when i was finally able to use i was disapointed.!! I'm a hunter and i need FAST weapons, which the inferno bazooka IS NOT. Also it is not that powerful, it might help you in low lvls, but if i were you i'd trade it for something else..! I traded mine for a Brionac, which isnt that great, but at least it's faster and hits more than one enemy per swing!
NOw, the galadbolg??? Jezz, i dont know which one is worse! Dbs saber or the galadbolg..!! At least the db's saber looks cooler! either way, if you're on the xbox, i just found one yesterday, and i'll just give it away, if you want it, PM me... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Good luck..!

InajaD
Jun 30, 2003, 01:26 PM
Ohhhh and i forgot to say: "That would teach you!!!"
NEVER EVER close your eyes or step away from your xbox while playing PSO..!! It's a matter of life and death http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif
good luck

SubstanceD
Jun 30, 2003, 01:35 PM
Don't get me wrong, compared to most of the uper tier Sabers out there A Kaladbolg is nothing, it is less than nothing but when compared to a DB's Saber ( and all the other common Sabres ) it is quite good and my level 30 Fomar( he was around about 20 back then ) would have recieved quite a boost in performance with melee combat if he had one on him.

hucasts_rock
Jun 30, 2003, 03:18 PM
On 2003-06-30 08:16, Davion wrote:
It only fires one bullet.

actually, it fires 3...you just have to time it right

Treken
Jun 30, 2003, 03:29 PM
THATS NOTHIN DUDE K, I WUZ TRADING AND TOOK OUT MY TRADIN STUFF THEN WEN I WUZ DONE I PUT THE STUFF AWAY, AND GOT THE STUFF I USE, OUT AND I SUPPOSEDLY FORGOT 2 EQUIP THEM THEN I GOT FSOD AND LOST IT ALL.
HERES WUT I LOST:
SANGE AND YASHA
ELECTRO FRAME
GOD POWER
GOD ABILITY
GOD ABILITY
GOD BATTLE
KASAMI BRACER
SONITI LVL 200 26 DEF,168 POWER,6 DEX,AND 0 MIND AND IM A HUCAST THIS REALLY FUCKIN SUCS I WUZ RELLY MAD ABOUT IT ALL I VERY MUCH DISLIKE FSOD!!!!!!!!

VioletSkye
Jun 30, 2003, 03:43 PM
Do the offline quest Fake in Yellow and pipe for another Al Rappy. It usually doesn't take too long and you'll find another Inferno Bazooka. Thats exactly how I got mine for my legit char in Hard. She is a Greenill Racaseal. I also agree that its not really all that great and it is VERY slow.
http://www.angelfire.com/alt/rlc/alrappy.jpg
They are kinda cute http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Crusha
Jun 30, 2003, 06:37 PM
heh heh sux for you. for a lvl 30-40 player the inferno bazooka is a pretty al right weapon..

Nikad
Jul 1, 2003, 12:57 AM
Wow, I went to work and got alot of replies. @_@ Hummm,thinking...I just get my check tommorow and with taxes and things taken off I only get $288. Maybe I should think about playing online...What says you guys?

Oh, and thanks for everyone who posted. It helped, and I'm not as depressed about it now.

rena-ko
Jul 1, 2003, 04:40 AM
tell your mom that saving is the most important part in likely any game these days, especially pso. ouch that really hurts... she should wake you up next time ^_^;

the inferno bazooka is a really nice weapon for a starter. if you cope with its slowness you can play the ranger and nuke everything from distance.

online?

definitely worth it when you have the money to start and the 9 bucks each month.

-mind the basic rules to not lose weapons and stuff in fsods,
-get your own opinion about dupes, the trading for, the ones given for free and how they might kill the fun in the game for you,
-the finding and sharing, playing and helping in a good team
-finding friends to chat with, to play with etc
-trying all the online only stuff - challenge for sranks, quests, the towers etc...

good luck on your decision ^_^

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-07-01 02:44 ]</font>

AxemPunanny
Jul 1, 2003, 06:42 AM
On 2003-06-30 07:47, Nikad wrote:
I should add. I am a Humar lvl 39 with Oran sector. Dunno how that helps but I want that bazooka, it dished out nearly 500plus power. I could use it too, only thing is, you had to have 145 ata hwich I only have 112. x.X

And as an Oran you should find plenty of Daggers. My Oran hunter has found a bunch of Bloody Arts/Cross Scars. I even found 4 Sinow Beat Arms. And this was all offline. I think I found the Inferno Bazooka with him too. It isn't all that great, like most say. It's more like one of those "just to have" type of weapons.