PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Want to compete for a huge package of rares? Sign up

Deltina_Wildfire
Jun 30, 2003, 12:27 PM
It's that time again... The 4th of July is coming, and on PSO it's time to...

http://www.boomspeed.com/plshpmp/555.jpg

Welcome to Independence Rush! The second public event held by the Star Protectorate of PSOX!

Rare items, fame, and a bunch of fun are headed your way during the wackyest event held for the Xbox Version of PSO!

What is Independence Rush?

IR-5, as it is abbreviated, is a time attack in Challenges 1 and 2 on PSO. Gather your friends together into a team of four and begin to conquer this set of challenges like you have never before! You're in a race not only to stay alive, but also against the clock and your fellow PSO players! You've only got one shot at this, and your J-Sword can't help you now!

What do I need for IR-5?

All you need is four trusted teammates! People who will work together well with you, people you trust, and (most importantly) people who will share the prizes evenly with you.

What can I win?

Shhh! I can't tell anyone. Well, actually, I don't really know yet. The Secret IR-5 prize package is being donated by Star Protectorate members and is slowly forming up to be a nice pile of rare items, materials, and other goodies. There's something for everyone in there, trust us. And it's not just common rares either! Ask any of the winners of the previous "Under the Cover of Starlight" event. They got a nice set of prizes for just running around the Celestite ship!

Also, since the prizes are coming from the Star Protectorate, you can be guaranteed that these items are 100% legitimately found inside of PSO. You won't find any hacked items in here!

Who can attend?

That's the beauty of it all, everyone can! We will turn away no one from this event!

How can I sign up?

Quite simply! Just gather your four friends together first and make sure they can attend! Then, e-mail the Star Protectorate IR-5 board at: [email protected]. Here's what you need to include in your e-mail:

-The name of your formed team.
-The names of the characters who will be on your team.
-The gamertags of the characters who will be on your team. (Put the gamertag in askerisks next to the character name, so we know who is who)
-Captain of the team
-The classes and levels of each character on the team. (This is simply for security reasons)
-A return e-mail address so we can confirm your reservation.

After mailing the SP, just sit back and wait for the confirmation to come back. Once your team is confirmed by the SP, you will be assigned a Block and lobby in Celestite to report to and a person to check in with. YOU MUST CHECK IN WITH THIS PERSON BEFORE YOU START THE EVENT, OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE INCLUDED! The specific rules of IR-5 will also be included with the mail, so you can copy that mail and give it to your teammates so they know what's going on too.

Can guilds/clans make guild sponsored teams?

Absolutely! We want the other guilds of PSOX to show up at this event and represent your guild. What's better than winning some fame and honor for your guild, while in return recieving a whole bunch of prizes? So guild/clan leaders, don't hesistate to get in contact with us and assemble a team of your best men and women to tackle our challenge!

For signing up for IR-5 contact us at: [email protected]

If you have questions about the event, contact our Public Relations guy, Polak, at: [email protected]

For more information, visit the Star Protectorate website at: http://www.v2-designs.com/star

The Rush begins July 5th @ 10:00 P.M. EST, 9:00 P.M. CST, 8:00 P.M. MST, and 7:00 P.M. PST. In Celestite blocks 13, 14, and 15.

Be there. It's time to rush.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deltina_Wildfire on 2003-07-02 13:59 ]</font>

Deltina_Wildfire
Jul 1, 2003, 10:07 PM
Random bump

Deltina_Wildfire
Jul 2, 2003, 04:00 PM
Signups will end tomorrow, July 3rd, at internet time @215. Be sure to submit your team before that date and time, otherwise you won't be allowed to play!

Deltina_Wildfire
Jul 4, 2003, 01:11 AM
Yes, I know I'm annoying, but I'm trying to get all the people I can for this. Not many teams turned out for the July 5th evening competition.

So, this is a great chance to get you and four friends together and win over 90 rare items, including God units, and weapons and armors that are around 10 to 12 stars! So, these aren't your average everyday rares we're talking about. This is some good, hard to find stuff, courtesy of the Star Protectorate.

So get your four friends together and mail the SP at [email protected]! You chances of winning the prize package is VERY good!

Signups will last one more day, going into July 4th until @215 beats. So, get your signup in before then! You won't regret it!

Wufei
Jul 4, 2003, 03:27 PM
I would participate if I was able to go online, sorry. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Deltina_Wildfire
Jul 4, 2003, 11:04 PM
Yeah, thanks anyway Wufei. U know I'm still waiting for you to get on. I can't wait to play with you!

Anyway, signups are closed. Sorry if anyone missed out!