PDA

View Full Version : I wish pso had different costumes

Whitey
Jun 30, 2003, 03:26 PM
when i first started playing pso, i was like wow this is prety kool. i went through the characters, only to find out that the costume doesnt change, only the color.What the fuck is that? does wal*mart only have 1 kind of clothes just in 100 different colors? no! i hope sonic team decides to fix this for the upcoming pso games.

Davion
Jun 30, 2003, 03:32 PM
They won't change it, and the change in color is to keep some form of uniformity on PSO. I agree though, I wish there were mroe variations like the Racaseal's skirtless variation.

Asuka_chan
Jun 30, 2003, 03:35 PM
I think it's good that only the colors change... the costume is what really defines what the character is all about. I mean, the FOmarl wouldn't be the same without her long flowing robes, and the RAcaseal wouldn't be the same without her short metal skirt, nor would the HUmar be the same without that futuristic-knight appeal. Each costume is perfectly suited to the class, in my opinion. The creators did a very good job with that.

LordCronai
Jun 30, 2003, 03:42 PM
I would have liked to see some variation in HUmar costumes. =|

Whitey
Jun 30, 2003, 03:44 PM
ok, but what if there were 3 or 4 different costume variatons for each class,like skirtless, wearing shorts, and the full blown cloak for fo class, and then just more color changes, i think that would kick alotta ass.

Asuka_chan
Jun 30, 2003, 03:47 PM
Yeah, I suppose that would be cool, either way, PSO is a great game ^^

Ness
Jun 30, 2003, 06:15 PM
I doesn't really matter to me; I keep the same costume pretty much the entire time.

Vantamiath
Jun 30, 2003, 07:09 PM
YEAH! THATS RIGHT!

AND HOW BOUT MORE BOOT VARIATIONS?!?!? I MEAN...WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!?1

guys?....

guys?

Asuka_chan
Jun 30, 2003, 07:13 PM
*blink*

Elentari
Jun 30, 2003, 10:26 PM
i wish they gave you the style of the costume then allowed you to pick from some colors...I think that would be better http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_bunny.gif least everyone wouldnt look exactly the same...

IceBlink
Jul 1, 2003, 08:02 AM
Well, there is SOME variation on costumes... HUmars have different boots and shoes and gloves or no gloves... FOnewearls have different hats or no hats or full body clothing or skimpy as heck clothing.. etc etc o_O

Jehosaphaty
Jul 1, 2003, 02:19 PM
i wouldnt mind a more detailed face generator. other than that thay did a pretty decent job.

happyalloy
Jul 1, 2003, 02:53 PM
I wish you could put HUnewearl hair on FOnewearls or on RAmarls... I love the pig-tail braids http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Nai_Calus
Jul 1, 2003, 10:06 PM
The reason all HUmars look alike is that most of the colour variations SUCK, as do most of the hairstyles. There's only two HUmar hairstyles I like(Ponytail and braid), and only four costumes, 3 of which are pallete swaps of eachother: The two white costumes, and the last costume in each row. The dark grey/red one of which is the only unique one, incidentally, all the others have at least two colour variations, and the one has three. o.O;
Now the FOmar on the other hand still has just two hairstyles I like, but plenty of costumes. Mehhhh.
And the droids need more than just 5 heads a piece. I can only find one I like out of those, and it's usually the default one. And why can't you make a human-looking HUcast/RAcast? You can make HUcaseals and RAcaseals that look human, so why not 'casts? Bleh.

Logical2u
Jul 2, 2003, 12:01 PM
I want my Ramar to get a tuxedo for those weddings!

Xero_Silvera
Jul 5, 2003, 02:39 PM
I like the way they set everything up in character creation, but I think it would be better if you picked a base outfit and the armor (such as frames) actually made graphical changes.They could even make FOrce robes! And possibly hair ribbons, hats, etc. Although I think the downloads would take a bit longer http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.. but it would still be nice. Not many online games with full graphic changes. EQ, D2,Summoner probably the best fully graphical games I have seen.

Mixfortune
Jul 11, 2003, 03:21 PM
Hmm a FOnewm that doesn't have a huge backend would be appreciated...

monkeyfist
Jul 11, 2003, 05:08 PM
i think that FOmars need trenchcoats. what could look cooler than a FOmar in a trenchcoat casting megid?

Gestiv
Jul 11, 2003, 07:02 PM
A FOmar with a black cloak and a hood over his head casting megid. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Nai_Calus
Jul 11, 2003, 08:33 PM
Quit with the Megid, you people are obsessed with the Megid, seen high-level Gifoie lately? FOmar, in tight black jeans and a skin-tight sleeveless black mock turtleneck, casting Gifoie in a dark room. Ohhhh yeah. Mrowr.

umbrella
Jul 11, 2003, 09:16 PM
I wish pso's characters had taken track in high school..

Dangerous55
Jul 11, 2003, 11:17 PM
Spoiled brats. Back in ver1 we had like 5 colors only, and we liked it, we LOVED it!