PDA

View Full Version : rare item tips

Bladers
Jun 30, 2003, 04:46 PM
any1 have any tips on getting rare items?

Stalfos333
Jun 30, 2003, 04:50 PM
Get to Vhard or higher for rares. Your level 22 is a little low leveled to be finding much. Also, Rare enemies and the TP trick will help you get better items fairly fast.

joncushing
Jun 30, 2003, 04:54 PM
Just get to a higher level and when ur on vhard and ult just keep doing runs over and over, thats pretty much the only way to get rares besides using the telepiping trick to get rare monsters to appear

Mirian
Jun 30, 2003, 04:56 PM
I got three rares today on our first venture on Hard mode, and he didnt get anything. My guys a Skyly. Hes a Greenill. Does Skyly have more luck at getting rare items from monsters or something? I mean he even found an Al Rappy, but he only got a Brave Barrier from it. Now hes p!ssed at me, he really wants that Inferno Bazooka.

Bladers
Jun 30, 2003, 05:02 PM
im lvl 29 now

Stalfos333
Jun 30, 2003, 05:03 PM
It's just dumb luck. Rares aren't impossible to find in Hard, they're just extremely common in Vhard.

Crusha
Jun 30, 2003, 06:14 PM
I have had an incredible run through vhard caves and mines. I got a photon launcher, meteor strike, vjaya, stag cutlery and grass assassin arms. just keep doing runs on vhard and ult and youll eventually get what you want. Remember, good things come to those who wait.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smilejap.gif

Winduril
Jun 30, 2003, 07:05 PM
Really? Well good things haven't been coming to me...I've been waiting for a new weapon since I got Yamoto roughly 80 game hours ago...I got the Inferno Bazooka, and the Gigobooma's Claw, but both don't work well in comparison to Yamoto....the Bazooka is too slow, and the Claw's third srike takes too long to attack...something I can't have in the Ultimate caves....*sigh* I want Asuka. >_<

Reenee
Jun 30, 2003, 08:07 PM
Bladed weapons that hit only one enemy should be used on the sides of enemies in Ultimate mode.