PDA

View Full Version : Shato or Nidora?

Hawk
Jun 30, 2003, 07:34 PM
I have a lv 99 Varaha and I wanted to know if i should evolove it into a shato or a nidora it's just a matter of giving it to a male or female force w/ the right sec. id to evolve (The character who I'm going to give it to after it evolves is a HUcast)

Soukosa
Jun 30, 2003, 08:32 PM
I believe they both do the same things, so its really just a matter of whether you want a scorpion or a fox.

Stalfos333
Jun 30, 2003, 08:45 PM
It's Sato and Nidra, but Nidra is a little easier to feed. So if you're strapped for cash or just want to be more ppowerful much sooner, go with Nidra. Also, if the color Sato you'd end up with is pretty bad, it's far less noticeable on a Nidra.

Hawk
Jun 30, 2003, 09:08 PM
ok, thanks i was gonna go w/ Nidra anyways and i thought sato was a cat, not a fox

Soukosa
Jun 30, 2003, 09:46 PM
I don't know why everyone considers Sato a cat. If you look at the tail, you can tell it's a fox.

kat
Jun 30, 2003, 11:59 PM
close enough to a cat for my taste.

It sounds as though you've already made up your mind, but I just thought I'd add that Satos are a dime a dozen. And there are so much fewer of the other mags out there that are fourth evo.

I have a sato, but I also have a Diwari and a Savitri... and I almost never see them online.

and the Nidra is pretty cool too

Dime
Jul 1, 2003, 12:05 AM
On 2003-06-30 19:46, Kalonera wrote:
I don't know why everyone considers Sato a cat.

Because they're the same stupid people that think Dark Flows and Zanbas are the best swords in the game.

Stalfos333
Jul 1, 2003, 12:13 AM
To be fair, Satos do have the blunter face of either a lemur or a cat, as opposed to the sharper and longer face of the fox family and certain breeds of dog. The body is also too round for a fox, which tend to be long and lean. I'd say it's closer to a bushy tailed lemur than either cat or fox, but I'm a minority insomuch as I know what a lemur is.

kat
Jul 1, 2003, 12:39 AM
On 2003-06-30 22:05, Dime wrote:

On 2003-06-30 19:46, Kalonera wrote:
I don't know why everyone considers Sato a cat.

Because they're the same stupid people that think Dark Flows and Zanbas are the best swords in the game.

excuse me? My favorite sword at the moment happens to be my dragon slayer... tying with it is a delsaber's buster when equipped with the shield.

And I do consider Sato a cat http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/cat.gif, and I'm not stupid. So we have a discrepency here, don't we? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

rena-ko
Jul 1, 2003, 04:48 AM
its what you think it is, sheesh...

some people have definitely too much time at their hands argueing over such senseless details...

and..
nothing against japanese pronounciation. there its indeed shato and nidora.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-07-01 02:49 ]</font>