PDA

View Full Version : Thieve's Guild

cbwing0
Mar 15, 2001, 07:09 PM
Nothing to see here!

Takean
Mar 17, 2001, 12:03 AM
Thieves guild exists!...but...not to your liking...I am the leader of the clan: {TG}...but...we have a secret way of dealing with people...we steal...but not from honest gamers...check out our new web site that is still under construction: http://pso-thieves-guild.ontheInter.net

-{TG}Melina

cbwing0
Mar 18, 2001, 03:46 PM
Ok, ok, so you got a nice empty website and everything. What does your thieves guild have to offer then? If you don't have details, then how do I know that yours is better than mine?

cbwing0
Mar 19, 2001, 10:24 AM
Well, Sunday, March 18 was the first official meeting of the thieves' guild, and it was a great success. for those of you that don't know or that were too lazy to read earlier, this thieves guild isn't trying to be like Robin Hood, it is pure evil mwahahahahaha! Each member has a specific item that they hunt and steal from other players, and the only rule is that you can't steal from other members, unless, of course, they have an item you are looking for....

NinjaAyame
Mar 19, 2001, 01:49 PM
Hey this Theives guild sounds greta, good job chris b

Takean
Mar 19, 2001, 09:21 PM
Sounds cool...now we can have competition! Anyway...the website is still in the works..but hey...its coming along very nice...try to beat our members...so far...45! And I still have emails to check and go through...so hey...maybe we will meet up online...but odds are...u will probably lose your stolen stuff by us...lol

cbwing0
Mar 20, 2001, 10:28 AM
Nice, a competition. Well, we don't quite 45 members yet, but after being aeround for only 3 days we still have a good number of people. You might not want to meet me online, because chances are that YOU will be the one that is robbed lol. Just ask Strife210, his team got screwed real good last night (maybe next time they will have a llittle more respect for the power of dark falz at tearing apart newbies with an instant death grants)
I'll check out your site again, but I hope that there is more there this time than just a titile and a bajillion banners. Competition sounds good, too. See you on Ragol!

Takean
Mar 23, 2001, 05:28 AM
here is the new sites address for ya...so, check it out if ya want to...its been up and running for some time now...just never checked back with this post since the last time I posted here.
http://thieves-guild.ontheInter.net

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_wink.gif

Snapshot
Mar 24, 2001, 06:11 PM
You guys want competition...so be it. Im gonna try to get a bunch of friends together (that know how to PK) and hunt down all ya punky ass thieves out there. WE WILL BRING YOUR CLANS DOWN!!!

Gotrunks
Mar 25, 2001, 12:43 AM
TG kicks ass. Hi CB its JD. Were gonna bring down those who oppose the all powerful TG. Will bring out the best of the Black Pirates and swallow up those goodie goodies.

Snapshot
Mar 25, 2001, 01:05 AM
This will be one hell of a fight. Thieves VS Anti-thieves. In any scenario, when there is a bad guy...there is always a good guy. I do agree with the point that all of this shit will make pso more interesting and fun...and i dont mean the stealing but the competition and rivalry between the two groups. Ahhhh, I can already see Takean's and cbwing's group bow down to us...This shit is gonna be cool!!!
Gangwars and clanwars...I love em!!!

Does anybody agree with my point?

cbwing0
Mar 26, 2001, 12:08 PM
Do you think that you are the only person who knows how to pk? Well, we thieves know how to use that trick too, so I say bring it on!

Gotrunks
Mar 27, 2001, 12:43 AM
LOL Snapshot is gonna get his @ss beat if he challenges CBwing0's thiefs guild. As an offical member I will not allow are master to have rude comments thrown against him. List your characters name and when version 2 comes out you will be the one bending over and kissing my @ss.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO Hahahahahahahahahahah
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail to the black pirates down with good up with stealing.

Snapshot
Mar 27, 2001, 03:19 AM
Sure bigboy...anytime!!! So u wanna take on the masta of disasta. Dont tell me u have tons of members in ur "Thieves Gilled"...oops, my bad...i meant "guild". Well just to let ya'll know, im not alone in this shit. I got friends that are down right dedicated into taking down thieves. And if anyone of u wanna jam me head on...anytime, but dont go whining to ur "Thieves Guild" after i bash u up like a red headed step child...u better be there...ill be waiting...

Snapshot
lv. 92 (as of now)
Yellowboze
shiphttp://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_razz.gifuck
block:9 (any lobby)

"PURGE THE THIEVES"

cbwing0
Mar 27, 2001, 08:09 PM
Awwwwww......There's more of you? Good, that just means that there will be more loot for the thieves to take when we finally meet you do-gooders. I also agree that this should be a fun diversion from the usual routine of v-hard ruins. If you want a fight, just come to Ariel 2, and we can fight. I'd give you my character name, but that would just make it harder for me to steal. I will find YOU, and take on anyone else you can get to back you up. RESPECT MY AUTHOURITAH!!!!

Gotrunks
Mar 27, 2001, 11:22 PM
Are Guild is going to put an end to all that is good. I will find you very easily, but I will warn you who I am before I play with you. I want you to know who your up against before all of your valuables are stolen. Hahahahaha!!!!
You can't take down are guild we have members upon members upon members. There will be no mercy, but if anyone tries PK on me it will automatically be reversed to the player/players who cast the spell, so don't try anything funny. K http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif(: K There will be no escape and no prisoners will be taken. Hahahahahahahahawhahahahahahahahahaha!
Okay I guess I went a little to far with the laughs LOL!!! Well don't worry all just use yours up, because after I steal all of your possesions you won't be able to laugh any more.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!