PDA

View Full Version : lookin for some good rare swords/sabers

ssephiroth_da_hunter
Jul 1, 2003, 12:16 AM
Wuts a good rare sword to look for? I have a Musashi and thats about it. If anyone can give me some hints or jus plan out tell me where to find some rare swords...I would really appreciate it.

Stalfos333
Jul 1, 2003, 12:24 AM
Musashi's not a sword, it's a paired sword or "twin sword" type. In that field, Yamato's better, with a better special attack, and Asuka is better than that though with a less useful special attack. Try the Vhard Dragon for a Yamato.

kat
Jul 1, 2003, 12:30 AM
lookin for some good rare swords/sabers

Aren't we all... aren't we all...

that said, swords are a bit better than sabers (my opinion) 'cause they hit more than one enemy at a time. Flowen's sword and last survivor are nice, and I love my dragon slayer... I also love my musashi(no Yamato yet), but only when there's a god battle equiped to speed the musashi up a bit.

There's nothing like a nice solid Partisan in your hands either. they can be good too, though their atp is less, but their accuracy is higher

joncushing
Jul 1, 2003, 04:14 AM
I personally think an agito would be a good weapon for a hunter especially if u find the 1975 model (real one!) and hav it turned into a orotiagito! mmmmmmmmmm orotiagito

Reiya
Jul 1, 2003, 04:44 AM
i should of gone for skyly cuz it seems to me that all the better swords r found there. The only advantage of redria is that you have a better chance of finding a lavis cannon and thats it.

Cc08
Jul 1, 2003, 09:32 AM
In my opinion, the special attack on the Musashi is better than the Yamato's special attack... because the musashi's lets u hit alot bigger numbers, through sacrificing hp. This can be very helpful when fighting bosses.

SubstanceD
Jul 1, 2003, 02:05 PM
Aren't we all loking for good RARE Swords. I love my Dragon Slayer and I concider myself very fortunate to have found it but I can't help lusting over all the cool swords and sabres that I won't be able to get untill I get to Ultimate, I can't wait.

Crusha
Jul 1, 2003, 02:28 PM
Try Vhard Dragon for Yamato. believe it or not when i got my Yamato it was my first time on vhard on multiplayer!:D