PDA

View Full Version : What would you cheat?

DuoEpitafhMaxwell
Jul 1, 2003, 10:55 AM
What would you do if you could cheat? Items, MAGs, levels? That's the entire point of the game!

But still I'd like to know.

BonusKun
Jul 1, 2003, 11:23 AM
....And the reason why you care is?.....

brillyfresh
Jul 1, 2003, 01:25 PM
i just want to have a safe backup of my characters and items until ST provides a reliable way to save characters without the possibility of FSOD/corruption

is that too much to ask?

xanoki
Jul 1, 2003, 02:45 PM
On 2003-07-01 11:25, brillyfresh wrote:
i just want to have a safe backup of my characters and items until ST provides a reliable way to save characters without the possibility of FSOD/corruption

is that too much to ask?

I agree, with brillyfresh on this one. I admit I would like to dupe to back up my characters items. I always get fed up with the evil thing we call an "FSOD" (shudders). I would even get a USB memory card to back up my characters themselves, but that is taking it to the extremes imo. Well.... erm.... actually that's all..

CGoodness
Jul 1, 2003, 09:41 PM
Same here, my first time online I had FSOD 2 times and I had to spend lots of money on getting all of my items like trifluids and stuff left and I lost all of the MAGs i was raising, includint my Rati that i loved so very very much. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DuoEpitafhMaxwell
Jul 2, 2003, 09:25 AM
I have to have a reason now?

SlashEdgewind
Jul 2, 2003, 01:18 PM
On 2003-07-02 07:25, DuoEpitafhMaxwell wrote:
I have to have a reason now?

yes or the unforgiving gods of PSO will come down and smite you, smite you I say, smite you good

I'd just make a backup char and items.. but I prolly won't have to worry about it, I can't get online yet

Slash