PDA

View Full Version : Best Character Class

jt
Jul 1, 2003, 11:15 AM
Well there are always arguments of the best class... its time to make a poll to see which class is the publics favorite. VOTE AWAY PEOPLE!!!!

kabuki64
Jul 1, 2003, 11:37 AM
You forgot to add 3 characters; Fomarl, Husceasle, and Rasceasle. Anyways, my vote goes to the Fomarl what with her balance of strength and magic she is the best character in my opinion.

Genkaku_McDohl
Jul 1, 2003, 01:13 PM
personally i'd go for a HUmar because he has the second best attack for hunters and can use resta and anti, staple techniques for non-androids. HUcast or any other androids, i can see why some people could use them because of their high attack power and trap sight. but without that mental ability, you'd be basically spendning alot of money or basically relying on -mates all the time. I used him once, but, it got boring just using -mates all the time. yeah the auto heal is nice, but time consuming. and resta at higher level can heal (obviously) in a party lacking a force character.

Genkaku_McDohl
Jul 1, 2003, 01:19 PM
also to add a note to what i wrote earlier, humans, in general have a well balanced growth potential. thats why i play HUmar and FOmarl. HUmar cuz of a high attack power and mental ability. and FOmarl because she has a high defense power (by force standards). I'd use a RAmarl, but my bro is using the other 2 spaces in my mem card. RAmar, worst mst but great accuracy, but other rangers would catch up to him in the long run. and FOmars,i'd use him, but i just don't see why i won't use him.

kat
Jul 1, 2003, 02:10 PM
this is like the fifth poll for this this week...

serriously, flip back through the previous topics in general chat, adn you'll find some wiht pages of eludication...

that said, I love my Hunewearl

morgado
Jul 1, 2003, 03:15 PM
you don't have RAcaseal?
well, I vote in HUnewearl. My brother character is a redria hunewearl (pso v2, dreamcast) and isn't a bad character, has an +/- hight ATP and can use techs.

JLX
Jul 1, 2003, 03:46 PM
Well I voted HUmar...as already mentioned, they are very wel balanced, and their ability to use techniques far outwieghs the slight max ATP issue between HUmars and HUcasts...
Plus I find getting stuck in is a lot more fun than stading at a doorway with a handgun...just shooting...'bang...bang...bang' etc...

Logical2u
Jul 1, 2003, 04:06 PM
Ramars can become uber strong people with shotguns or uber strong tech users with mind mags or uber accurate gun users with rifles/mechguns. I am 2 and 3.

jt
Jul 6, 2003, 08:37 AM
i could only fit 9 char classes in the spaces and i tried to use reasoning on which one's are good but thx to Genku i should have taken FOmar off and put FOmarl on. No one likes RA- or RAcaseal or so i left them off

RAmar_Monkey_Boy
Jul 6, 2003, 12:02 PM
Theres noting wrong wit Ra's there the most balanced characters of the game! And i dont think there really a best character because they each have there strengths and weaknesses.

tiltnkirby26
Jul 6, 2003, 12:19 PM
FOnewearl. Got MST?

Slicer238
Jul 6, 2003, 12:29 PM
^ditto

-ARIES-
Jul 6, 2003, 02:26 PM
RAmar, definitely. They get crush bullets and stuff..

And in version 2 of PSO they get Jellen, Zalure and ([O.O] SWEET!!!) REVERSER!!!

But these awesome spells come at a price, and it ain't in meseta. You have to give up partisans, and health... They added a graph in V2 that tells you what the stats would be for your character. Health isn't a RAmar's strong point so you might want to stick to long range weaponry if you create one. But a RAcast has a crapload of health; they can't use techniques though... But everyone knows that.

jt
Jul 6, 2003, 02:53 PM
just to let u know my opinion is that FOnewm cleans FOnewerals clock since they have higher life,atp,def, and stronger techs.

Soukosa
Jul 6, 2003, 03:12 PM
Lv 30 simple techs are stronger than lv 30 gi's and ra's.

Cengah
Jul 6, 2003, 03:32 PM
Well My favorite class when it comes to looks and all around style are Fomars, but my favorite class when it comes to actual offline gameplay are Fonewearls.

-ARIES-
Jul 6, 2003, 04:43 PM
I know this is off-topic, but...

I BEAT VOL OPT AS WELL!!!

But the damned game wouldn't let me activate the pillars until after Vol Opt was dead... -_-

So, now I'm searching for the pillars and activating them so I can go to Ruins.

umbrella
Jul 6, 2003, 04:48 PM
I like Fomar and Fonewearl,
and the non-andriod ranger girl.. ( can't remember her name )