PDA

View Full Version : BA6 Victory Dance :D

Mr_Snuggles
Jul 1, 2003, 02:17 PM
It is official. I Mr.Snuggles (igot10min.) has defeated every US ba6 battler (the good ones at least) on a 1on1 battle. I am the first to accomplish this goal and i feel very happy about doing it. I guess the reason i decided to do this is because harldy no1 does 1on1 ba6, its mostly just teams. Back in the DC version people loved to 1on1 and i just thought to keep it alive. I know there could be a few battlers i havent done 1on1 such as WWWWWWW and Prof_Frink but they're hardly on and i think frink is a FO =/ anyways i just made this post to let people know that ive done it http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.....now i KNOW im not the best battler but i was good enough and had the determination to accomplish it. I was thinking of retiring after ive beaten every1 but i guess ill just try to get 1k wins and improve my battle skills in team BA. thanks for listining ^-^

Jehosaphaty
Jul 1, 2003, 02:22 PM
uh, congrats i guess, but pride cometh before the fall. haha.

geewj
Jul 1, 2003, 02:25 PM
Hey hey, come on now. A FO is still a battler, a US battler, a US 1 on 1 battler. One you have yet to beat.

Wewt
Jul 1, 2003, 02:52 PM
On 2003-07-01 12:17, Mr_Snuggles wrote:
Back in the DC version people loved to 1on1 and i just thought to keep it alive.
You must've played a different game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

geewj
Jul 1, 2003, 03:07 PM
On 2003-07-01 12:52, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:

On 2003-07-01 12:17, Mr_Snuggles wrote:
Back in the DC version people loved to 1on1 and i just thought to keep it alive.
You must've played a different game http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

He was playing my kinda game. 1 on 1 all the way.

Spyke96
Jul 1, 2003, 06:34 PM
Hmmm...I dont remeber battling you 1on1 yet. But still im not a big fan to 1on1 unless its a tourny.

Wewt
Jul 1, 2003, 09:49 PM
Well, Frink, you were mainly a force battler, which can be fun 1 on 1. Not for hunters, it's so incredibly boring.

geewj
Jul 1, 2003, 09:51 PM
Well I'll admit 1 on 1 HU isnt as interesting as 1 on 1 FO. But i still like it.

Wewt
Jul 2, 2003, 09:18 AM
You just reminded me of all the 2 on 2 all force battles. Mmm. Those were good.

Getintothegame
Jul 2, 2003, 01:36 PM
Hehe, RAcasts suck at BA6. Err, well, atlest I do.

Mr_Snuggles
Jul 2, 2003, 06:39 PM
On 2003-07-01 16:34, Spyke96 wrote:
Hmmm...I dont remeber battling you 1on1 yet. But still im not a big fan to 1on1 unless its a tourny.

Hmm are u that spyke with the fro and recently got corrupted? if so well u know where i am and id be more than happy to BA u and if ur not him then...i said the good ones at least, although im not saying ur bad its just i know pretty much all the battlers since ver2. neways im in antares 8 if u wanna give ita shot. Oh and Frink ill ba u with my HU vs ur FO and if things dont turn out well then ima need sum techs for my FO ^_^

ChibiMyu
Jul 2, 2003, 07:45 PM
You never beat me 1 on 1. So that means either I'm not a good battler, or you're wrong.

I'd like to think it was the second one.

Well, another reason might be because I rarely do 1 on 1. I've beaten almost anyone who happened to cross my path in teams though. Well, actually, there was this one guy who just couldn't accept that he was gonna lose, so he would either lag trick or d/c at the last minute whenever we had a game. One time I almost got him when the clock had 10 seconds left. n00b. I still think I pwned him anyway. Hehe, well congrats at getting to pwn everyone at least once.

Arch_

Mr_Snuggles
Jul 3, 2003, 04:43 PM
Hey arch! yea ur a good baer and im wrong, but also remember ive always kept asking u to battle me but u always say no either cause u dont like it or cause ur with xenakis. theres nuthing much i can do if u refuse to battle me. ok so ur the last one...unless if xenakis as well stops refusing to ba me then its just u 2. u know where im at and ill be on at 10pm est.