PDA

View Full Version : Help my site! Read on...

Omege12
Mar 15, 2001, 09:41 PM
I am making a new PSO fanfic site. It will also have screenshots and fanart. Right now all I have is a little fanfic I wrote, but if all of you guys send in some stuff, I'll post it up there. And this is no way an advertisment for my site, and if you fell that it is, I am sorry. If you do have any fanfic. fanart, or screenshots you would like posted, please e-mail them to me and include the name you would like the stuff credited too. Thanks, Omega12

e-mail - [email protected]

Omege12
Mar 16, 2001, 01:08 AM
I have also added my site the PSO world link list. Also, how do I capture screenshots without using the DC method? Ya know the one with the controller in port 4. Thanks again, Omega12

Glider
Mar 16, 2001, 01:38 AM
You need to get a Video card for your computer. You also need a cord that will connect your TV's video out to your videocard. I don't have one. Your better off asking Rei or Ambrai.

Omege12
Mar 16, 2001, 01:58 AM
Ok I understand it now. Too bad my card doesn't have that plug. Oh well. Thanks alot Glider.

P.S. Send some fanfic, fanart, and screenshots to [email protected] if you want them posted on my site. Hehe, I am an anxious fellow, eh?