PDA

View Full Version : **********I have a LVL 53 Skyly HUmar on Very Hard, what sho

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 1, 2003, 07:26 PM
i have DB's saber, kaladbolg, last survivor, flowen's sword, varista, rappy's fan, booma and gobooma's claws, musashi, akikos frying pan, yamato, and a few others that either dont work for me or suck so much i forgot about em... i use the varista, fan, and yamato currently... what items should I keep an eye out for?

Nani-chan
Jul 1, 2003, 07:29 PM
god/arm from hildablue and god/hp from nar lilly- ep1. Those are useful

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 1, 2003, 07:41 PM
On 2003-07-01 17:29, Nani-chan wrote:
god/arm from hildablue and god/hp from nar lilly- ep1. Those are useful

yeah, but i dont have the patience to use the telepipe trick... i mean items from non rare enemies

Nani-chan
Jul 1, 2003, 07:52 PM
Well in that case maybe skly's mines. You won't need the visk or the guilty light, yet Graviton plate, god/arm, db's sheield or s-beat arms may be useful.

It's also nice when the enemy falls down in a good hit.. (gilchics) lol

Just keep leveling I guess, and look forward to ult caves.

You can start finding Dragon Slayers but I think Last survivors are better. That extra 20 hp helped to defeat vh falz a level or two earlier than if I didn't have it equiped during final form.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2003-07-01 17:54 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2003-07-01 17:56 ]</font>

shiznitty
Jul 1, 2003, 08:37 PM
i think it would be better if you spent the time to go tping. Youd probably find the god/hps and the arms faster than you would on a normal enemy

Davion
Jul 1, 2003, 09:03 PM
On 2003-07-01 18:37, shiznitty wrote:
i think it would be better if you spent the time to go tping. Youd probably find the god/hps and the arms faster than you would on a normal enemy

Yeah, you stand a much better chance by tping for rare monsters.