PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Updates

Jett
Jul 2, 2003, 02:02 AM
Any nody know when Sonic Team is gonna fix gallon's shop so we can use Photon Crystals and Photon Spheres?

jspacemunkey
Jul 2, 2003, 02:23 AM
ummm...fix gallon's shop? it's not broken. once they've released the third tower quest, you will be able to use photon spheres to add percents to your weapons.

as for the photon crystals...as far as i know they're useless. i've heard that one photon crystal is equal to 99 photon spheres. i don't know if this is true, or how the heck you're supposed to convert photon spheres into photon crystals (not to mention that getting 99 photon spheres legitmately would take a loooong time). at any rate, if there is a use for them it'll probably be released on gc first, so watch for gc updates. if someone knows of a use, feel free to educate me.

jc

Stalfos333
Jul 2, 2003, 02:48 AM
He's talking about x-box. And I thought that was fixed just yesterday, in fact.

jspacemunkey
Jul 2, 2003, 02:55 AM
i know he's talking about xbox.

they added the ability to exchange photon drops in the gallon's shop quest today (well, yesterday, but i don't count the day as done until i've slept). in point of fact, the quest is working the way it's supposed to. anyway, he's asking about photon spheres, which you can't use until the third tower quest is released. it's out on gc now, but not on xbox. i mentioned watching the gc updates because they typically get things before xbox (as they've had the game longer), so if there is a use for photon crystals it might become apparent on gc first.

jc

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: jspacemunkey on 2003-07-02 01:02 ]</font>