PDA

View Full Version : Gum does not belong on shoes

Intimidacius
Jul 2, 2003, 10:03 AM
So Intimidacius was purchasing some brillo pads from Wally World when he, by chance, stepped into a wad of gum at least 3 inches in diameter. The filthy crap would not be moved from the bottom of his foot so now he is forced to accept it. Why do people spit 3 inch wads of gum onto the floor so people can step on them? Intimidacius thinks this may just be the cause of global warming, just maybe. How do you get gum off of your shoe? Sure, there is scrapping it off by hand, but that is just plain nasty.

phasma
Jul 2, 2003, 10:24 AM
are you a real person?

Logical2u
Jul 2, 2003, 10:40 AM
Mmm. 3rd person...

oh wait. People spit gum there because they are lazy.

LamerPanda
Jul 2, 2003, 10:48 AM
Why don't they spit it on walls? ;_; I don't walk on walls! Then the only casualties would be leaning people.

The only way I can ever get the stuff off is by holding ice to it and then scraping it off with whatever's lying around.

LollipopLolita
Jul 2, 2003, 01:54 PM
move to singapore, chewing gum is banned there.

Jehosaphaty
Jul 2, 2003, 02:28 PM
i dislike those whitening gums. thay taste like tooth paste. not that i dont like toothpaste, but when u swallow ur saliva and it tastes like toothpastes its just weird.

Deathscythealpha
Jul 2, 2003, 03:37 PM
I somehow managed to get chewing gum on the top of my shoe last week! I wasnt even moving around, i was standing behind the bar at work. It was really nasty, but luckily a wet flannel wipe it off.

MasterJoel
Jul 3, 2003, 03:49 AM
when my brother got gum in his hair, peanut butter took it right off. i know you have heard that before, but i am telling you that it really does work!... maybe it will work for your shoe?

Raziel_Kai
Jul 3, 2003, 08:44 AM
3 inch wad of gum?!?!
OMFG! Good luck cleaning the shoe... I usually grab a knife and scrape it off and later clean both knife and shoe with cold water and good ol' soap.
Thank goodness it wasn't PacMan that spit out a pair of Pinky eyes and you stepped on them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif