PDA

View Full Version : Rate my character on a scale of 1-5! :o

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 2, 2003, 03:48 PM
I have a lvl 57 HUmar with a Musashi+29, a Rappy's Fan+2, a Varista+4, and a Flowen's Sword as my main weapons. I have a 4 slot Dragon Frame with General/Battle, God/Arm, Metal/Body, and All/Resist. I have a Glorious Shield and a lvl 129 MAG - Rati. I haven't beaten Episode II at all http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif right now im on VHard Ruins.

Crusha
Jul 2, 2003, 04:10 PM

Bit
Jul 2, 2003, 09:47 PM
Some Advice, Get a Secret Gear. or a Shield of Delsaber. Anything better then a Glorious Shield..

As for a weapon, I'd suggest getting a better sword type. Like a Dragon Slayer. or a Last Survivor. Eventually get something like a Red Sword, I like mine ;P

Ditch the All/Resist, Metal/Body, General Battle(It's really not that helpful) and the God/Arm. I'd go with Ogre/Power++ for the time being. Until you can get God/Powers. Or God/Battles.

Not a bad Mag though, as long as it gets a power ending power stat that should be fine.

This is just my opinion, though.

fury02
Jul 2, 2003, 09:57 PM
Yeah, you need to focus really on your power. Then when you do you'll be able to use better weapons.

LifeOnTheEdge
Jul 2, 2003, 10:03 PM
-5 j/k

I'd have to say 3, since some of that armor is a little....blah. But I need some God/whatever so I have to giv it a big fat 3.

rena-ko
Jul 3, 2003, 09:17 AM
dragon/HP and ogre/power++ is what you should aim at.

then get yourself a better armor - dragon frame is lvl 43 right?

the flowen sword is nice, until you find a last survivor. this is, if you can find them with your ID...

your mag should be mostly power and dex - no mind at all - you wont need additional mst, since you're not a force.

look for a double saber, stag cutlery or something like that. its a nice 1-combo-kill-weapon if its strong enough. so far, the musashi will do in 1on1-fights.

with materials concentrate on power, evade, and maybe some luck, which would be good for critical hits, if you find enough.
but be careful and think on a good mixture since your characters mat-limit would be 250 (without HP mats). if you want to reach level 200 some day, consult humars lvl 200 - and humars gold-stats (maximum possible) from the characters description in the guide-section - think about what your future mag will solve and what you want to fill up with materials.

if you plan on high defense on your mag, take def materials instead.

if you're not for 200 then dont care for gold-stats and use what you think you need the most ^-^

anyway, good luck

Raziel_Kai
Jul 3, 2003, 09:22 AM
I'd give you a 4.5... you're on a low level and still have very good equipment.
I won't make any suggestions since everybody else already gave you very sound advice.
Good luck beating Olga Flow in Very Hard!

Egga_jr
Jul 3, 2003, 10:00 AM

DuoEpitafhMaxwell
Jul 3, 2003, 10:08 AM
2 and only becasue you've got a god item. use a sheild of delsaber and a delsaber's buster, excelent items together. and ogre power is much better, and you MAG should be at level 200 by now.

Ryudo
Jul 3, 2003, 01:19 PM
get an attribute wall or secret guard
ditch that all/resist its pointless get a power boosting item in there
and your mag should be lvl 200 by now
=)

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 3, 2003, 02:31 PM
*takes notes* thanks a LOT everyone, this will help me a lot