PDA

View Full Version : White/Silver/Grey Hunter weps

Atus
Jul 2, 2003, 04:44 PM
Hello, I was trying to find out what some good rare Hunter weps there are in these colors, I want them to match my HUcaseal and White Sato. Please no racist jokes about me looking for white things. Right now she's using a Last Survivor, but that is too jagged and doesn't really match her.
DANKE!

LifeOnTheEdge
Jul 2, 2003, 05:37 PM
I don't want to sound mean, but don't you think it's a bit pathetic that you have to go searching for a new weapon, just because yours doesn't look good?

Well a Katana is a grey-ish weapon right? (I have no idea, I can't see colors)

Atus
Jul 2, 2003, 05:39 PM
No, I don't think it is pathetic at all, I think part of this games appeal is that you can make really neat looking characters, and that includes customizing their equipment setup. Thank you as well for the Katana suggestion.
DANKE!

LifeOnTheEdge
Jul 2, 2003, 05:42 PM
you're welcome, but lemme ask you something....

DANKE?

VulpesMundi
Jul 2, 2003, 05:55 PM
Danka is german for thanks (more specifically danka shoen).

As for the weapons, there's very few with the colors you specified. The Orochiagito, Sange, Yasha, and Kamui have shiny blades. The Zanba is gray, but that's only equippable by males. That's really all I can think of. Hmm.

Delsaber
Jul 2, 2003, 06:34 PM
The Flowen's Sword has a grey handle and clear-glass-like blade. It is an awesome looking sword.

Mirian
Jul 2, 2003, 07:13 PM
Last Survivor is a gray sword that looks neat as hell.

fury02
Jul 2, 2003, 09:53 PM
ha!! my HUcaseal must look exactly like yours! because mine is white with a white sato. As 4 weapons maybe a S-rank twin or somthin because the photons on that are pretty light colored. Other than that i dont think there are anny white weapons, maybe you sould try a black weapon, like a dark flow because that looks pretty cool with my HUcaseal. Though i like how a double cannon looks with her.

Davion
Jul 2, 2003, 11:06 PM
On 2003-07-02 19:53, fury02 wrote:
ha!! my HUcaseal must look exactly like yours! because mine is white with a white sato. As 4 weapons maybe a S-rank twin or somthin because the photons on that are pretty light colored....

Yeah, S-ranks look good with anything really. You also might want to check the database for pictures of all the items.

I think you should go for a tripolic shield as a guard.

Davion
Jul 2, 2003, 11:14 PM
Ok, here's a list of good items you might like.

Morning Glory
Rika's Claw
either Nei's claw
S-beats/reds/berrils weapons
Suppressed Gun (everyone needs some range)
Orotiagito
Kamui
Sange
Yasha
Sange and Yasha
Berdysh
Any S-rank weapon
Flight Cutter
Chain Sawd
Victor Axe
Tsumikiri J-Sword
Twin Brand
Black King Bar
Partisan of Lightning
Asuka (the red might be a good stand out color)

Take a look at those in the database.

rena-ko
Jul 3, 2003, 04:19 AM
"Danka" is a polish girls-name ^_^
"Danke schoen" (thank you) is what you're looking for i guess. "Danke" is short for that and means 'thanks'.

then... hm... white weapon... definitely go for an s-rank weapon, i'd say... other than that... hm... dunno...

the only weapon with a white-ish photonbar that i can think of right now would be a H&S25 Justice. But i doubt it would look good on your chara...

anyway, good luck

Malkavian
Jul 3, 2003, 08:14 AM
harisen battle fan is white/greyish.
Sonic Knuckles are white
Imperial Pick has a white blade.
The non looking fists are invisible http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

fury02
Jul 3, 2003, 05:01 PM
i hate sonic knuckles...the look like i had slamd a door on my hands and then they started to swell really bad...