PDA

View Full Version : What stage in Very Hard Ep. 1 would have the best yield of R

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 2, 2003, 07:44 PM
I already have: last survivor, flowens sword, kaladbolg, musashi, yamato, varista, rappys fan, boomas claw, goboomas claw, db's saber, and god/arm... i think thats it o_0

Delsaber
Jul 2, 2003, 07:50 PM
Get to Ultimate caves. There you can find Red Swords, Red Daggers, Red Slicers, Demolition Comets, God/HPs, Pan Arm's Arms, Sanges, Yamatoes, Chain Sawds. Those all are great finds.

TheAlmightyNewbie
Jul 2, 2003, 08:04 PM
On 2003-07-02 17:50, Delsaber wrote:
Get to Ultimate caves. There you can find Red Swords, Red Daggers, Red Slicers, Demolition Comets, God/HPs, Pan Arm's Arms, Sanges, Yamatoes, Chain Sawds. Those all are great finds.

DANG thats a lot of good stuff *opens up a can on dark falz and unlocks ult* http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif heehee

Helios
Jul 2, 2003, 10:28 PM
can oran/whitill find demolition comet on ult caves??

VulpesMundi
Jul 2, 2003, 10:45 PM
In the Forest you might score a God/Arm off a Hildeblue (I recommend finding at least four). In the Cave you might score a G-Assassin's Arms off a Grass Assassin, a Double Saber off a Nano Dragon, and a God/HP off a Nar Lily (I recommend finding at least four). In the Mine you might score a Graviton Plate off a Gilchic, a God/Arm off a Dubchic (see above), and an S-Beat's Arms off a Sinow Beat. In the Ruins you might score a Delsaber's Right Arm (sword arm) off a Delsaber and a Stink Frame off a Dark Gunner. That's pretty much all the good stuff for V-H episode 1.

Q. can oran/whitill find demolition comet on ult caves??

A. Nope. I'm sorry but they cannot. The Demolition Comet is only found on four IDs: Bluefull, Greennill, Redria, and Skyly.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-07-02 20:52 ]</font>